An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Is Resigning.... Who Do You Think Will Be Next?

dairygirl4u2c

PhuturePriest

The world is huge and you've seen, like, NONE percent of it. You never know what sort of reasons might pop up.

Excuse me. I'm going to be manly and help my dad out in the snow.

Excuse me. I'm going to be manly and help my dad out in the snow.

That's not manly--that's polite. Your dad feeds, clothes and boards you for free. Being a man means doing the right thing without the need for external approval. 

PhuturePriest

That's not manly--that's polite. Your dad feeds, clothes and boards you for free. Being a man means doing the right thing without the need for external approval. 

I didn't need approval. I could have just not done it. But I don't want to be called lazy and/or ungrateful, plus he was kind of on a deck that had way too much snow on it and it was kind of unstable.

I didn't need approval. I could have just not done it. But I don't want to be called lazy and/or ungrateful, plus he was kind of on a deck that had way too much snow on it and it was kind of unstable.

You said it on Phatmass so that we could all see what you were doing.

1. I agree its too early for this - lets finish honourably and lovingly with our current pope before looking to the next.

2.  Mon vote reside comme de raison sur Cardinal Ouellette - il vient de mon petit pays - le Quebec!!!

PhuturePriest

You said it on Phatmass so that we could all see what you were doing.

I said it to you because in another thread you were questioning my masculinity.

What if one's "masculinity" isn't expressed in terms of culturally mandated brutishness? John Paul II said somewhere something like "Virtues are neither masculine nor feminine."

*pouts, like a girl*

What if one's "masculinity" isn't expressed in terms of culturally mandated brutishness? John Paul II said somewhere something like "Virtues are neither masculine nor feminine."

*pouts, like a girl*

Creating strawmen is a really girlie thing to do.

Creating strawmen is a really girlie thing to do.

Well my mildly racist, Republican, "redneck," spiritual father has told me for years that I think like a woman. Can't be helped.

<3**~~+~~**<3