An Old School Catholic Message Board

Blessed Mary Again

Evangetholic

I was reconciled to the Catholic Church this morning Reyb, just got home from Mass. I abjure the accusation that Mary ever sinned--wasn't comfortable flat out saying it anyway. Being (and in the many years you've been here, I'm sure you've heard this before) sinless and Immaculately conceived need to imply that God was not her savior. He saved her from sin (the consequences of Adam's sin and the evil inclination to sin). So there. That's the Catholic position. Without taking more than two posts to do it (if you do I'll stop participating [will never stop praying that you leave your odd personal fantasies for the Gospel though]), for me who has not read all of your past posts please explain to me what you'd have me believe. Stop investigating, asking the same question over and over again, and use human language as best you can to state your beliefs--this is what the men of the Bible did.

Not bad. Knight will be very happy to hear that. But to me that is not enough as it is written in Matt 5:41. If someone forces you to go one mile , go with him two miles. 

Put your faith to God and to His Power alone and not even to your own belief. Do not easily judge others but learn to judge yourself. I am sure you already know the rest.

Edited by reyb

Yes faith in God to preserve His Written Word from the grotesque corruptions of "Enoch" through the Authority of His Church, as a mercy to men, who have no right to expect good from the one we outrage.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes faith in God to preserve His Written Word from the grotesque corruptions of "Enoch" through the Authority of His Church, as a mercy to men, who have no right to expect good from the one we outrage.

Are you referring to Enoch in Jude 1:14?