An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weed

theculturewarrior

I like scotch. I encorage any children reading to go break into their parent's liquor, steal their dad's car, and try some of those sick moves they saw in 2 Fast, 2 Furious.

Before I read it, I want to ask you one question. In it, did a disabled American tell you that his life was destroyed by marijuana abuse? If you tell me yes, then I owe you an apology.

I once missed a final because I was buying the ingrediants dor a cake to bake for my friend who was studying for her chemistry final.

I'm not trying to dismiss your experience. But a lot of stuff can mess a person up. Life is a craps shoot. Bad stuff happens. Most people smoke pot and are fine. Some get really jacked up from it as you did. A lot more fall somewhere in between. I don't know what you want to be done about that. Let people know the risks and then let them make what decisions that they want. Sometimes you do draw the short straw. I can drink heavily for a week and a half straight and then not even think about booze for a month. My mom's cousin is an alcoholic and his much more moderate encounter with alcohol destroyed his life.

• 2 weeks later...
  Five guys threw me to the ground and pinned me down to give me the injection

Ah, I remember the first time I was forced to the ground by five guys and injected with marijuana...

they had such strong hands...

what are marijuana tablets?

Sometimes medicinal THC is given in tablet form. My dad was given some to help with the pain after his first cancer surgery, but it didnt do the trick for him.

• 4 weeks later...