An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weed

theculturewarrior

Okay, I will play along.  Why then has this upset so many people?  Why not view this thread as simply innocuous?

I have already made my case as to why the post was obnoxious, not innocuous. Several other people have made comments of a similar nature. At this point I do not have anything to say that has not already been said in the other posts in this thread.

theculturewarrior

Very well, I will not... Don't smoke anymore marijuana, it's bad.

Okay, I won't!  Thank you, concerned citizen!

theculturewarrior

I have already made my case as to why the post was obnoxious, not innocuous. Several other people have made comments of a similar nature. At this point I do not have anything to say that has not already been said in the other posts in this thread.

Then my question remains unanswered and my contribution to this forum has been wasted and probably unwanted.  Thank you too, concerned citizen!

Edited by theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

Good job, I'm glad you won't  :like3:

Don't have to... I'm high on life!  Seriously, I have a real problem.  I can't stop listening to the birds sing.

theculturewarrior

If this thread were a man it would be exclusively sexual attracted to other men.  

I'm a flamboyant heterosexual, and deep down, you like that about me.

theculturewarrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5SLnwgWlKQ

This is a woman's testimony ^^^ about her experience with forced drugging.  I have experienced this, and I might not have had I never smoked marijuana.  I am unemployed, and I am might not be right now if I had never smoked marijuana.

I posted this here because I do not want young people to suffer the same way I have.  And I was attacked in a way that was invited, intentionally or not, by the owner of this forum.  The message that I am seeing here is that my concern is not worthy of respect.

I have contributed to this forum.  I think that my testimony as an ex-atheist and as a disabled American has helped people, even though it may feel uncomfortable and unfamiliar at times.  I have contributed my finances to this forum.  Yes, I am a taco chef too. 

If I seem to have overreacted, and it is unclear why I have responded the way that I have, please take another look at this.  I don't know how I could state this more clearly.

To Jesus Through Mary

Okay, I will play along.  Why then has this upset so many people?  Why not view this thread as simply innocuous?

I don't think your post has upset anyone but yourself.

You think smoking marijuana is wrong. Others on this board do not. It doesn't make you a better Catholic. Instead of attacking people you might just want to present your argument. You will get a lot further then whining that no one dissected your earlier posts and called you out. Not to mention your posts tend to come off in a sarcastic way, so perhaps- like myself- others may have viewed your posts as joking.

When I was in the pysch ward they forced fed me 3 servings of fruit, and 2 servings of veggies.  HOW DARE THEY TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM!!!