An Old School Catholic Message Board

Weed

theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

as you command!

Ice_nine, whenever somebody asks for help with anxiety, and you say smoke more weed, I am going to say something about it, 100% of the time.  And if you think don't know how to handle you, you're wrong.

Bipolar II Disorder and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia.

This happened due to abusing drugs?

To all the young viewers reading these posts, there is no hope with dope so say nope.  I was taught all this in grade school, do they not teach kids anymore not to do drugs and that they're bad?

theculturewarrior

drama

If you were hoping to continue to look the other way, sorry, my conscience will not allow that.  I will not remain silent when somebody needs to say something.

Edited by theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior

I wonder if the problem here, the root of the controversy, is that Catholics in general are unaware of what scandal is, what our responsibilities are to avoid causing it, and how to respond when it happens.  I don't really see how I have been out of line at all here, but call me on it and I will own up to it.  (I expect to hear that it is not your responsibility).

Edited by theculturewarrior

I wonder if the problem here, the root of the controversy, is that Catholics in general are unaware of what scandal is, what our responsibilities are to avoid causing it, and how to respond when it happens.  I don't really see how I have been out of line at all here, but call me on it and I will own up to it.  (I expect to hear that it is not your responsibility).

In fact you will find that a very large proportion of us on Phatmass understand scandal quite well.

theculturewarrior

In fact you will find that a very large proportion of us on Phatmass understand scandal quite well.

Okay, I will play along.  Why then has this upset so many people?  Why not view this thread as simply innocuous?