An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doubt

Kevin

theculturewarrior

god is dead but Hasan lives.  Offer a burnt offering to me and all shall be well.  

Will there be refreshments served?

theculturewarrior

I prefer to do my heavy drinking alone... in the dark.  With nothing burning because I don't know what time I'm waking up.

I prefer to do my heavy drinking alone... in the dark.  With nothing burning because I don't know what time I'm waking up.

I love you.  Say the word [vodka], and I will leave Hasan for you.

Edited by Light and Truth

theculturewarrior

What did Hasan do to deserve that? 

Edited by theculturewarrior

Careful readers of my column will not that this is an inversion of Abu Baker's rebuke to Umar and the other early followers of Islam who become enraged and accused the messengers of lying when they announced that the Prophet Muhammad had died.  Umar unsheathed his sword and threatened to kill any man who dared say that the Prophet had died.  Abu Bakr comforted Umar and announced to all those watching "To anyone who worshiped Muhammad, know that Muhammad is dead.  But to anyone who worships God, know that God cannot die."

How postmodern we have all become :'(

What column?

What did Hasan do to deserve that? 

It's what Hasan hasn't done yet. ;)

And like I said, I lit incense, but it has not worked yet. I'm still drinking during the light, and sometimes with others. :(

You'll never do it.  I'm intoxicating.  

theculturewarrior

That's cool.  I just prefer to do my heavy drinking by myself because the sound of people dancing interrupts my thoughts.

That's cool.  I just prefer to do my heavy drinking by myself because the sound of people dancing interrupts my thoughts.

Why drink if you want to think? If you are still thinking, you are not drinking enough...

You'll never do it.  I'm intoxicating.  

As Luke Bryan would say:

The best buzz I'm ever gonna find
Hey I'm a little drunk on you
And high on summertime

theculturewarrior

Why drink if you want to think? If you are still thinking, you are not drinking enough...

The truth is that I drink two beers annually at a Blues concert in the Summer, and I feel like I've just survived a keg party.  I drink wine by myself occassionally.  If I was going to drink hard liquor, it would be by myself to help me think about how depressing life actually is and then hopefully to drift off into a dreamless sleep interrupted only by occassional vomitting.  It actually sounds very nice now that I think about it.

Edited by theculturewarrior

The truth is that I drink two beers annually at a Blues concert in the Summer, and I feel like I've just survived a keg party.  I drink wine by myself occassionally.  If I was going to drink hard liquor, it would be by myself to help me think about how depressing life actually is and then hopefully to drift off into a dreamless sleep interrupted only by occassional vomitting.  It actually sounds very nice now that I think about it.

Vodka?

~not a heavy drinker either