An Old School Catholic Message Board

Romney Aides' Credit Cards Canceled On Election Night

BG45

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1352832854' post='2509280']
Oh. Ok. So my political views are mainstream since we are a society based on freedom and I am firmly on the 'libertarian' side of the authoritarian/libertarian spectrum.

[url="http://www.politicalcompass.org/test"]http://www.politicalcompass.org/test[/url]

I was at:
[b] Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.56[/b]
[/quote]

If you support the mandate you are not a freedom loving American.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352833400' post='2509286']
If you support the mandate you are not a freedom loving American.
[/quote]

I admire your ability to think with nuance.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1352833604' post='2509288']

I admire your ability to think with nuance.
[/quote]

I just wish it was Bush or Romney doing something extreme and radical like Obama is doing. Just so people like USAirways would have the guts to call negative extremism and radicalism for what it is.

Oh well it was at least fun while it lasted that we agreed Romney isn't prolife.

And before I forget, the US Bishops just recently stated the Church and loyal Catholics will not and do not have to comply with the radical leftist mandate. So that answers the question USAirways ignored.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352844428' post='2509417']
I just wish it was Bush or Romney doing something extreme and radical like Obama is doing. Just so people like USAirways would have the guts to call negative extremism and radicalism for what it is.

Oh well it was at least fun while it lasted that we agreed Romney isn't prolife.

And before I forget, the US Bishops just recently stated the Church and loyal Catholics will not and do not have to comply with the radical leftist mandate. So that answers the question USAirways ignored.
[/quote]
Ah...... bro, USAir is fairly firmly on our side.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352844665' post='2509422']

Ah...... bro, USAir is fairly firmly on our side.
[/quote]

He's an anniekiss? Lol

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352846673' post='2509438']
He's an anniekiss? Lol
[/quote]
I said our side, not my side.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352829116' post='2509247']
I would agree that would be radical and extreme. But a good form.
[/quote]
Good.
So, do you agree that in OT times, a man with multiple wives, having acquired them and living with them in a way in accordance with the law as set forth by the scriptures, would have been both normal and in accordance with Natural Law?[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1352844428' post='2509417']
I just wish it was Bush or Romney doing something extreme and radical like Obama is doing. Just so people like USAirways would have the guts to call negative extremism and radicalism for what it is.[/quote]
Bush (and Romney would have) expanded the powers of the federal government to a point that would have been mortifying to the founding fathers. It would have been extreme then. It is normal now. It would have been bad then. It is bad now.
[quote]
[/quote]
Please pose it again, as I didn't see it.