An Old School Catholic Message Board

Call It Now - Have It On Record: Romney Or Obama Tomorrow?

Nihil Obstat

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352232054' post='2505253']
Today, in honour of such [s]a stupid display of sociopathy[/s] an important occasion, I wore my shirt that has Murray Rothbard's silhouette and says "Enemy of the State".

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KZxVxmfWsYo/SnXcIUvJwBI/AAAAAAAAFzQ/IYqu4qbQCGU/s400/M108.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I thought it was Henry Kissinger. :|

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352234557' post='2505269']
I thought it was Henry Kissinger. :|
[/quote]
That would be ironic.

Probably Obama, but then again I thought Bush was going to be getting kicked out in 2004 and was proven wrong.

On a detached level, I am very interested, either way it goes, to see whos predictions win out for the upcoming actions of the president. stuff like, was obama holding back stuff for the second term, will there be gun control back in the offing, which positions is romney going to keep his new found values for and which will turn out to just be election promises(same for obama). Should be interesting to see which side of the coin we see for either candidate should they win.

and the big question, will anything change?

Edited by Jesus_lol

Mark of the Cross

Anybody who gets their prediction wrong has to sign up for a twenty dollar a month subscription to Phatmass. Being purely selfish here so I can log in without so much waiting. But then maybe it just takes a while for the reply to come by an Indonesian fishing boat. :unsure:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1352235895' post='2505277']

and the big question, will anything change?
[/quote]
No, same as always. Improvements are because of government policy. Downturns are due to the global economy. Just ask Mr super treasurer Wayne Swan.

Edited by Mark of the Cross

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1352236659' post='2505284']
Anybody who gets their prediction wrong has to sign up for a twenty dollar a month subscription to Phatmass. Being purely selfish here so I can log in without so much waiting. But then maybe it just takes a while for the reply to come by an Indonesian fishing boat. :unsure:

[/quote]

You can't set the conditions AFTER we've already made our predictions - that's duress. Besides some of us can't donate $20 a month even if we want to.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1352242180' post='2505324']

You can't set the conditions AFTER we've already made our predictions - that's duress. Besides some of us can't donate $20 a month even if we want to.
[/quote]
Oh well it was worth a try! I thought Dust might take me off prop block and then I will get thousands of props :paperbag:

eagle_eye222001

[url="http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1904733689001/computer-predicts-romney-as-president/?intcmp=obnetwork"]http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1904733689001/computer-predicts-romney-as-president/?intcmp=obnetwork[/url]

The computer says:

Romney 330
Obama 208

It hasn't been wrong since 1980....presumably only on the winner, and not actually forecasting the exact electoral numbers. :| So not a terrible amount of data. It's based on economic data state by state.

Also for those who don't want to watch or can't....it has Romney taking (besides the obvious states) VA, OH, PA, NH, NM, and WI. Nearly everyone I've seen has Obama winning those states with Romney taking on a best case VA and OH.

The video is from October 16...so the simulation was run at least 3 weeks ago.

Just throwing that out there.

PhuturePriest

Well played, fellow political junkies, well played. I think we can foresee an Obama reelection in our sights.

VeniJesuAmorMi

I just found out myself.

May Our Blessed Mother pray for us and protect us. May She keep us close to Our Lord and may wicked plans that would turn people away from Our Lord not be able to happen. May we always stand up for what is true and not back down. It is a battle that we must continue, but we have all of Heaven on our side.

There, now the pain of the supreme inadequacy of your president is offset for me by the fact that [i]I called it[/i]. :smile3:
Wutevs, I guess.

eagle_eye222001

And I was completely wrong on my prediction.

I def. called it before the news networks broke it though. I was following Florida and Ohio closely and saw Romney running behind with no more places to catch up.