An Old School Catholic Message Board

Call It Now - Have It On Record: Romney Or Obama Tomorrow?

Nihil Obstat

which states do you think he'll carry? I was really trying to figure out what path Romney could take to victory in the map I made on RCP, I even gave him Ohio. I couldn't quite give Virginia to him, but I could see him maybe taking Virginia, but I think it's unlikely he'll get both Ohio and Virginia, which is what he'd need in my most favorable scenario I think, I'm not sure I see any other scenario. I really don't think he can get Nevada, the only reason I think he has a shot in Colorado is Gary Johnson and the pothead vote lol but that might not actually materialize, you can't trust potheads man. I dunno, Romney might have a chance at winning the popular vote, definitely, but I can't see him winning the electoral college. Perhaps we could call this election "Al Gore's Revenge" if Romney gets the popular vote but not the electoral college lol.

If Romney were smart he would have undermined some of Obama's leftist base by coming out strongly in support of legalizing marijuana. :|

PhuturePriest

I have no doubt Virginia will be Romney's to take, actually. I think he also will win Ohio, but that is a close one. Florida he has in the bag with no question about it.

yeah I'm not totally sure actually, I could see it end up going quite a number of ways; there's hosts of people predicting a Romney landslide, hosts of people predicting an Obama landslide, and a lot of too close to calls out there... very tough call. I predicted Obama, but I also predicted that the Washington Redskins would beat the Carolina Panthers on Sunday and I was wrong there so I wouldn't be too surprised if Romney pulled it out lol... I will be pretty surprised if the calls for a landslide actually turn out to be true.

My guy Doug Wead is predicting a Romney victory...

To Jesus Through Mary

From my other post.
[quote]Obama 270 and Romney 268. Mainly because I couldn't decide where VA is going to go. I decided Obama and he won. I really think this is going to be another super close election. [/quote]
As much I hope Romney will win, and even decided to vote for him and encourage my family in the swing states to do the same, I just don't see him pulling this out.

Edited by To Jesus Through Mary

I don't know, but on the radio they were already saying the first polling place in America to reach 100% has reported in. It's a ten person village in New Hampshire. 5 Obama. 5 Romney.

Today, in honour of such [s]a stupid display of sociopathy[/s] an important occasion, I wore my shirt that has Murray Rothbard's silhouette and says "Enemy of the State".

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KZxVxmfWsYo/SnXcIUvJwBI/AAAAAAAAFzQ/IYqu4qbQCGU/s400/M108.jpg[/img]