An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Conscience

hermit

We stand at a pivotal point in American History... We have never been asked to ask these questions before...

WHAT DOES YOUR CONSCIENCE TELL YOU?........

FOLLOW THEM...

FOR I BELIEVE YOUR CONSCIENCE COMES FROM GOD.........

HisChildForever

Is this in response to the popular Romney vs. third party chaos? I understand why some Catholics are voting third party, although to kick Obama out I believe it'd be wiser to vote Romney. But I'm not about to pull my hair out over it. I think we should be more focused on pro-life and religious liberty messages.

The Mater Dolorosa

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1352000395' post='2503704']
Is this in response to the popular Romney vs. third party chaos? I understand why some Catholics are voting third party, although to kick Obama out I believe it'd be wiser to vote Romney. But I'm not about to pull my hair out over it. I think we should be more focused on pro-life and religious liberty messages.
[/quote]

Thank you for making it so clear. Now maybe Hermit will calm down, and we can worry about some new problem. This has made our household crazy for too long!!!

[quote name='The Mater Dolorosa' timestamp='1352031395' post='2503820']

Thank you for making it so clear. Now maybe Hermit will calm down, and we can worry about some new problem. This has made our household crazy for too long!!!
[/quote]Sorry you find it so upsetting and disconcerting.

I'm sure most people will soon return to regular programming for the next 45 months and get worked up about boycotting Pepsi and 3rd graders writing letters to chocolate companies and ignore what the politicians are doing in Washington and State Capitols except to show off how smart and bright they are because they can spot the corruption, failure, and duplicity of the entire representative government thing.

"Come back Jesus! We need someone to take charge and you aren't sending us kings to do this stuff for us. It's so harrrrrd. The interwebs aso crazy with this voting stuff and I just found out Tonka makes trucks with 15 yo kids and nobody wants to listennnnnnnn."