An Old School Catholic Message Board

False Idol

Selah

In before the lock.

Also to properly troll, one must include Scripture, we are a Catholic site! For instance Matthew 22:21 "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". Though that in itself would set off a firestorm as to how it applies to politics, especially once we bring in the extra-biblical aspects of Tradition (with a capital T), the Catechism, the different voter guides, etc.

SSPX.

Go.

I will be back from the All Souls Mass around 9. This thread had better be awe[color=#000000]s[/color]ome by then.

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1351901912' post='2503221']
Wait, did you just throw out SSPX to make a firestorm, or did you say SSPX as in "I'm going to an SSPX All Souls Mass".
[/quote]

There's an SSPX parish in the Burgh. It's called, "Our Lady of Fatima." My gram used to go their way back

Edited by Selah

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1351901983' post='2503223']
There's an SSPX parish in the Burgh. It's called, "Our Lady of Fatima." My gram used to go their way back
[/quote]

Wait, PA-burgh?

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1351902285' post='2503224']

Wait, PA-burgh?
[/quote]

Yeah. She just went for the Latin Mass, though. She wasn't too big on the folksy masses that were popular in the 60s and 70s. Grandpa hated Godspell xD

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1351902618' post='2503230']
Grandpa hated Godspell xD
[/quote]
Don't get me started....

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1351902777' post='2503232']
Don't get me started....
[/quote]

Whyfore you hate it?

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1351901912' post='2503221']
Wait, did you just throw out SSPX to make a firestorm, or did you say SSPX as in "I'm going to an SSPX All Souls Mass".
[/quote]

Who knows, who knows.....

In actuality it was the former- I could have gone to an SSPX Mass, but there is an FSSP Mass as well, and I prefer to attend there. If there were no FSSP Mass, I would have a serious dilemma.

Anyway,

This thread is not amesome. You all have squandered the nearly three hours I was so generous to give.