Because it is pure croutons..but rooting it is a must

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1351719666' post='2501416']

[mod]Bad language. -dUSt[/mod]
[/quote]

Lolz..whatever

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1351727352' post='2501515']
the camera smells of elderberries so i should disable it? That makes no sense...
[/quote]

Its obvious, using your camera is somehow a vote for Obama....Don't ask questions; they are watching.

Mark of the Cross

Galaxy S3 camera is amesome and so is the HD video. As good as any camera I've seen unless you want to zoom which is it's only hangup (pun). Digital zoom and the picture blurs.

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1351728081' post='2501529']
Galaxy S3 camera is amesome and so is the HD video. As good as any camera I've seen unless you want to zoom which is it's only hangup (pun). Digital zoom and the picture blurs.
[/quote]

You must use some cruddy cameras...for the record i love my galaxy but hate phone cameras

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1351729661' post='2501549']
You must use some cruddy cameras...for the record i love my galaxy but hate phone cameras
[/quote]
Me too, absolutely. The cameras in phones are such garbage. Pictures turn out blurry 90% of the time, the colour is awful, they cannot zoom...

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351729855' post='2501553']
Me too, absolutely. The cameras in phones are such garbage. Pictures turn out blurry 90% of the time, the colour is awful, they cannot zoom...
[/quote]
Hop on a fishing boat and come on over. The HTC was blurred the Gal s3 is zawwwwsome!

Makati, Philippines- Catholic Church and gardens. If you don't think they're zawwwsome then yer monitor is Bagoong hahahahahaha! what's more they're not edited. I usually have to adjust contrast and brightness for many Fuji camera pics.

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-z0X7rKTnUFk/UJHSNCUFOJI/AAAAAAAAAWw/UeEJJ3izt98/s1115/20121002_133151.jpg[/img]

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-je_uP6yatXE/UJHSaPvPvfI/AAAAAAAAAW8/NO1FO8xTIoM/s1197/20121002_133407.jpg[/img]

Edited by Mark of the Cross