An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Is The Real Pro-choice?

Freedom

But the difficulty there will be in trying to get something through under a Romney Presidency rivals the difficulty there would be trying to get something through under an Obama presidency, it's just a different kind of difficulty.

Only in an unrealistically negative projection. I(In my opinion). I understand you see the game at a different level, but insight may be misleading. Yours is still an argument about speculating on unlikely change in behavior.

And as far as the utilitarianism label. In the strict definition, it's when the end justifies the means. In this scenario, it's the reasonable consideration if likely outcome when evaluating actions. It's the same as choosing the lesser of two evils. It's choosing the most likely of two goods.

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1351472457' post='2499361']
Dems continually push the status quo further left.
[/quote]

Lol

PhuturePriest

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1351444683' post='2499131']

I question what you are willing to settle for. You are making an argument that real life and Catholic life are incompatible. Plus tell me one Catholic on this board who has stated that Obama will have his/her vote? Because I haven't seen anybody with a militant tag talk about how amesome our current president is.
[/quote]

*Cough* Or other honorable mentions who fight the good fight without the official tag...

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351445934' post='2499151']

I just don't get it. I really don't. I've always thought I was a pretty rational guy. I'm losing friends left and right. Most of my family hates being around me.

The end.
[/quote]

The way you behave on political threads, I can see why.

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351517901' post='2499601']

The way you behave on political threads, I can see why.
[/quote]
Eat doo doo dumb face.

[size=8][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]THAT'S IT!![/font][/size]

[size=8][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I'M VOTING FOR ROMNEY NOW!!!!![/font][/size]

but are you sure your vote for Romney will be counted for Romney? I've been told that a vote for x is actually a vote for y.

Awwww yiss, coolest guy in America.

[img]http://marketplayground.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Judge-Napolitano.jpg[/img]