An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Despise The Pledge Of Allegiance

Winchester

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351533123' post='2499696']

Not at all. I would give up on school and humanity itself if she was.
[/quote]

Here's hoping...

missionseeker

Oh please. There are plenty of left wing and hippie and other forms of doctrine-izing homeschoolers. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DaySpring-AcademyHigh-School/148337271843422

One of the most popular cover schools (how the system works) in alabama. So kwityerbitchin and find a more legitimate thing to attack and stop your bigotry.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1351604681' post='2500282']
Oh please. There are plenty of left wing and hippie and other forms of doctrine-izing homeschoolers. [url="https://www.facebook.com/pages/DaySpring-AcademyHigh-School/148337271843422"]https://www.facebook...148337271843422[/url]

One of the most popular cover schools (how the system works) in alabama. So kwityerbitchin and find a more legitimate thing to attack and stop your bigotry.
[/quote]

I'm a bigot because I am poking fun at FP? How about you go drink some cranberry juice and mind your own business.

missionseeker

No. You're being a bigot because you're grouping homeschoolers under the title of "indoctrinating right wingers" who are incapable of learning history.

Cranberry juice is disgusting. But I'll take some vodka

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1351605370' post='2500289']
No. You're being a bigot because you're grouping homeschoolers under the title of "indoctrinating right wingers" who are incapable of learning history.

Cranberry juice is disgusting. But I'll take some vodka
[/quote]

Did the words "indoctrinating right wingers" ever come up in my comments towards FP? Yeah, didn't think so.

missionseeker

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351313392' post='2498380']

He's homeschooled. Thus, he's indoctrinated into the right-wing frame of mind, while the rest of us public schoolers were just spoonfed Marxism and liberation theology over our morning Cheerios.
[/quote]
Ok so I didn't quote you exactly.

You did, however, say homeschooling = indoctrination to the right wing frame of mind.

That is a very narrow minded and bigoted view of homeschoolers.

Actually, what I said was...

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1351313392' post='2498380']

He's homeschooled. Thus, he's indoctrinated into the right-wing frame of mind, while the rest of us public schoolers were just spoonfed Marxism and liberation theology over our morning Cheerios.
[/quote]

Which was supposed to be ironic. FP got it. You didn't.

[quote name='havok579257' timestamp='1351313177' post='2498378']
do people honestly think succession would work? technically it could work for the states that border canada or mexico of the ocean but that it. succession would never work for a state that did not have a direct route to other countries. also if a single state succeeds have fun trying to defend yourself with only your fellow statesman who have your back when someone invades your tiny country.

so i ask do people actually think this would work or do they just like saying something they think sounds cool?
[/quote]
Secession doesn't work for the same reason that telling a rapist 'no' isn't enough. Violent men will take what they want. What is needed is another man willing to respond with violence.

Switzerland is pretty small.