An Old School Catholic Message Board

Right Now Who Wins? Obama Or Romney?

Era Might

[quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1350785619' post='2495534']
Last I checked, Obama is up by five percent, but that's near the margin of error for the poll... That's why it's still "a swing state."
[/quote]
RCP doesn't just base it's conclusions on the latest single poll, they do averages. Don't expect RCP to put PA back in the red or the blue column for at least another week, or possibly even the days leading up to the election. This is why I like RCP. They're not just about a single poll.

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1350772755' post='2495476']
Yeah, I suppose if Che was in a calm emotional state when committing his butchery, then it's all cool. [/QUOTE]

This is why I find almost everything you say absolutely contemptuous. You know that is not what I am saying. Either that or whoever taught you to read did you a grave and serious disservice.

[quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1350816829' post='2495627']
Groo, try to stop pooing everywhere. I've heard of diareaah of the mouth but this is ridiculous.
[/quote]

I WANT PROPS BACK FOR THIS!

[quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1350816829' post='2495627']
Groo, try to stop pooing everywhere. I've heard of diareaah of the mouth but this is ridiculous.
[/quote]
I would prop this as well, without having read what led to the poo, because well, the line is good with that smiley.

Ash Wednesday

I have felt for a while now that it will be Obama winning -- mind you I can't stand him and the way people blindly kiss his booty. That being said, it looks as the race is continuing to tighten I'm starting to think that Romney may actually pull it off. It could be very, very close. It's odd because Romney for a very long time had a reputation of being on the more liberal end of the GOP -- people opposing and criticizing him as some "evil conservative" suddenly seem to be giving him an identity, something he lacked for a while and was his biggest problem.

As far as who will win, I find it's hard to tell and difficult to get accurate polling information from unbiased sources that I can trust.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1350708079' post='2495247']
Nick? Why does he get all the phatmass chicks?
[/quote]
[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1350717850' post='2495276']
Forreal. :cry:
[/quote]

[img]http://cutecaptions.com/images/a-face-to-steal-my-heart/dont-hate-me-because-i-am-beautifu.jpg[/img]

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1350855224' post='2495735']
[img]http://cutecaptions.com/images/a-face-to-steal-my-heart/dont-hate-me-because-i-am-beautifu.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You're. not your. Dumb dogs with poor grammar. Cat woulda gotten it right.

I've managed to P.O. the Left and the Right in this thread, my job is accomplished and I'll stop posting in it. :)

My point? People take things about their candidates way too seriously.

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1350698620' post='2495192']
You're probably one of those guys who thinks G.W. was a "conservative extremist."
[/quote]
Nope I can't say that I think of G.W. as a conservative extremist. Go put words in someone else's mouth Soc.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1350701803' post='2495211']
I don't understand the point of this. Unless you're agreeing with me that Obama is not a member of the far left.
[/quote]
Are you overwhelmed by all the bloviated self importance going on in the thread, on all sides, to miss the first two words in the post you quoted? "You're right".

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1350910244' post='2495906']

Are you overwhelmed by all the bloviated self importance going on in the thread, on all sides, to miss the first two words in the post you quoted? "You're right".
[/quote]

I was actually overwhelmed by your sexual charisma. Which is my super clever way of tactfully admitting that I just made an ass of myself.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1350925566' post='2495935']

I was actually overwhelmed by your sexual charisma. Which is my super clever way of tactfully admitting that I just made an ass of myself.
[/quote]
My friend, that was the most disturbing quote I've read all day...I'm going to go play with my Pokemon now and rock in a corner. :P

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1350941133' post='2496002']
My friend, that was the most disturbing quote I've read all day...I'm going to go play with my Pokemon now and rock in a corner. :P
[/quote]
Leavanny wants to show you the new outfit she made for you.