An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sin Is No Laughing Matter.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domini...
Hollywood has twisted our reasoning terribly as to the truth about sin. Movies like anger managment that make sin a joke, and you see it time and time again and not only in the comedy's, in otherways in the dramas,thrillers etc. Hollywood is not u.s.a's greatest gift to the world. We wan't u.s.a not hollywood if ya'll even have a clue as to what that is anymore. There is no holy pride, there is no holy envy, this is a distorted fantasy bought about by hollywood and possibly an even more insideous under current that has yet to submerse. The 7 deadly sins are not double meaning words like 'i wish the grizzly bear would bear with me.' The seven deadly sins are to be taken literaly without double meaning. I know some of sacred scripture has various meaning as in the masculine,the feminine and the neutral, but it isn't always like that.Some of it is also straight direct and full effect with only one point literally.

Onward christian souls.
JESUS iz LORD.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i hope you get a warning for that comment in the name of JESUS ,for consistancy from the mods. I got a warning for masking cuss.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Nihil Obstat

I would show you my warning log, but I no longer have access to it as far as I can tell. :(

I never got a warning for masking cuss though. I got one for calling Kujo a heretic one time. Good times. Good times.

Groo the Wanderer

but...but...kujo IS an h-word, isn't he? saw him at walmart once. and i think he may have voted democrat. those are def worth being burned at the steak

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349751167' post='2491508']
but...but...kujo IS an h-word, isn't he? saw him at walmart once. and i think he may have voted democrat. those are def worth being burned at the steak
[/quote]
It is practically heresy to have a steak done any more than medium rare, too.

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Mr Cameron' timestamp='1349830835' post='2491799']
Hollywood does promote sin, so I just ignore it. Winnie the Pooh is just more interesting, anyway.
[/quote]

Careful of old winnie the poo, he is a thief, he likes to steal rabbits honey sometimes. If my memory serves me correctly.