An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Only Table Be Allowed To Post In Reyb Threads?

Groo the Wanderer

Should only table be allowed to post in threads started by reyb?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1349739291' post='2491403']
Thanks for standing up for me mark of the cross. Lets say i'm getting used to the sarcasm and mockery, but that is not to say i condone it, hopefully nore will i retaliate with sarcasm and mockery. If they hurt me they will know, they already did once and i got an official warning for standing up for myself with words of war/cursing. So i won't be doing that again because this may be exactly what these people wan't.
[/quote]
I made the same mistakes a few years ago. But then I learned that no greater love doth a man have on a forum than to stick up for his friends.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1349740270' post='2491411']
I made the same mistakes a few years ago. But then I learned that no greater love doth a man have on a forum than to stick up for his friends.
[/quote]

amen. These people may very well be catholic, (and yes guys i'm saying this publicly and not in private message so you all can see.) but do they carry on like this in the open with other practising christians of the holy catholic church after or before holy mass, or prayer group or bible study group. Or is it a behind the big screen act like holywood.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm not here for pleasure and entertainment. I'm here for faith,hope,love and peace. In JESUS name.

Onward christian souls.
JESUS iz LORD.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Groo the Wanderer

wasn't mocking anyone with this thread.

deflates the humor to have to explain it but here goes...

Table is hard to understand most of the time.
Reyb is hard to understand and goes out of his way to NOT understand what is being posted.

ergo...putting them into the same threads might prove to be both humorous and fruitful

way to punch the llama, mark

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349712098' post='2491203']
Request all you want....but don't have high expectations on them being fulfillment.
[/quote]

This is my request:

Let us all heed and listen to the appeal of our dear Apostle Paul while we are discussing our differences for he said, ‘No doubt there have to be differences among you to show which of you have God's approval’. (1 Cor 11:19).

And this is his appeal:

[indent=1]'I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. '(1 Cor 1:10)[/indent]

I stopped momentarily because I want to share to you what - I believe –Apostle Paul is actually saying since I know many religious leaders used these verses in order to convince their brothers ‘to agree and become perfectly united in mind and thought’ of whatever ‘spiritual knowledge’ these leaders shared to them, which leads to more groupings, factions or division among faithful because they learn to dislodge other believers who thinks differently. To me that is not what Apostle Paul is truly saying. He is simply saying ‘Christ died for all of us’.

Thus, he further said ‘1 Cor 1:11-13

[indent=1]'1 My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."[/indent]

[indent=1]13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you?'[/indent]

It is the same today, you have different religious groupings even among Christians like Catholics, Protestants, Oneness, etc. So, let us all agree and become perfectly united in mind and thought on this that:[list=1]
[*]Christ died for all of us. He died not only for Catholics, Protestants or whatever Christian denomination or only for this particular or next generations of humanity. But Christ died for all of us and for all generations of humanity from beginning to last. To make it short, ‘Christ died for all of us’
[/list]
I will continue my request if you are all agreeable that ‘Christ died for all of us’. Maybe you will ask me, what the sense of this request is since you already accepted it. But, I want you to see the appeal of our Apostle Paul (if you will continue reading his appeal) and that is, – let us all settle our differences out of love to one another since Christ died out of his love for all of us.

If anyone is not commendable to it, please give your reasons so that we may settle it before anything else.

So, are we all together as one on this?

Edited by reyb

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349751306' post='2491510']
wasn't mocking anyone with this thread.

deflates the humor to have to explain it but here goes...

Table is hard to understand most of the time.
Reyb is hard to understand and goes out of his way to NOT understand what is being posted.

ergo...putting them into the same threads might prove to be both humorous and fruitful

way to punch the llama, mark
[/quote]

Do you agree to what I just previously posted?

Edited by reyb

Groo the Wanderer

What are you trying to say with what you posted? It kinda jumps around all over the place. Can you summarize, please?

KnightofChrist

This is my request

"In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins

And I wanna give a shout out to all the peeps who keeps it real.

[quote name='tinytherese' timestamp='1349761127' post='2491563']
ReyB and Table, you do realize that this is just a thread for humor and parody right?
[/quote]

No problem. Thank you tinytherese. Actually I am still figuring out how they can understand me and whatever I posted in here.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349758747' post='2491549']
What are you trying to say with what you posted? It kinda jumps around all over the place. Can you summarize, please?
[/quote]

Just give me more time because i am still thinking what I should do for you to understand me better. Thank you for your inquiry.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349761855' post='2491569']

Just give me more time because i am still thinking what I should do for you to understand me better. Thank you for your inquiry.
[/quote]

Serious post: Does your denomination have a name? Does it have a website written in English by someone who speaks it as a first language? Knowing these two things would help greatly.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1349762466' post='2491572']
Serious post: Does your denomination have a name? Does it have a website written in English by someone who speaks it as a first language? Knowing these two things would help greatly.
[/quote]

I was once a Catholic and never been a protestant. But now, I do not belong to any particular group because, I believe Christ died for all of us. To me, Jesus Christ is not the Lord of ‘Christians’ only because, He is the Lord of all God’s creation.

Thus, in my eyes all Christians, all Islam, all Buddhist, each and every person for all generations and even those who do not believe in God are all members of the Church of Christ because Jesus Christ died for all of us without anyone being exempted, and in that Church I consider myself to a part.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='tinytherese' timestamp='1349676917' post='2491123']
ReyB, Table, Dairy Girl, and Budge could form a club or team of some sort.
[/quote]

How on earth could you forget IrishCatholicNorwegian? Phatmass should make a new feature that puts the most valued members on pedestals, and that fool should be on the top one for making the greatest thread in Phatmass and possibly internet history.