An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Only Table Be Allowed To Post In Reyb Threads?

Groo the Wanderer

Should only table be allowed to post in threads started by reyb?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349703447' post='2491161']
In short, I cannot make a request. Is it a part of phatmass rule?
[/quote]
It is a long-standing rule that gladiators do not set up their own battle conditions.

Again, I will repeat my reason why I am asking permission for my request and that is, because I want our discussion to become ‘fruitful’ and I do not think Phatmass is expecting us to do useless chatting which will never benefit any of us.

Now since some people has different intention in joining this suppose to be deliberation then, forgive me if I will not answer any of your post if you will not even listen to my request.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1349703708' post='2491163']
It is a long-standing rule that gladiators do not set up their own battle conditions.
[/quote]

You do not even heard my request and you are acting as if you are already a winner. Well, what can I do if you do not want to hear it?

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349704383' post='2491167']

You do not even heard my request and you are acting as if you are already a winner. Well, what can I do if you do not want to hear it?
[/quote]
Not wanting to hear it never stopped you before.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349704383' post='2491167']

[/quote]
The rules committee doesn't "win".

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349705753' post='2491176']
Not wanting to hear it never stopped you before.
[/quote]
[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1349706075' post='2491178']
The rules committee doesn't "win".
[/quote]

Okay. Noted. if you do not want me to have any request.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349707284' post='2491182']
[/quote]
The proper response is:

"DUST! We who are about to die salute you!"

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1349708937' post='2491193']
The proper response is:

"DUST! We who are about to die salute you!"
[/quote]

Ah Okay. But the problem is....I never heard Russel Crowe did it. But the rest, all of Caesar's puppet gladiator, did it. Nevertheless, I will say this:.
DUST We who are phatmassers salute you for a job well done, and thank you very much for continually accepting me as a member.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349707284' post='2491182']
[/quote]
Request all you want....but don't have high expectations on them being fulfillment.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349711339' post='2491202']

Ah Okay. But the problem is....I never heard Russel Crowe did it. But the rest, all of Caesar's puppet gladiator, did it. Nevertheless, I will say this:.
DUST We who are phatmassers salute you for a job well done, and thank you very much for continually accepting me as a member.
[/quote]
Good point, and an acceptable salute, I should say.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349702392' post='2491157']
I am not aware of it. Thank you if you really did it. Anyway, I will look into it and I myself will invite you to be my friend. Thank you again, Mark.
[/quote]
Blessings be upon you! I would give you props if I could. Sadly I'm a bit perturbed at the flack 'Table' seems to be getting. I hope this is jest that he's in on. He's undoubtedly hard to understand at times. But within his posts I see a very devout and spiritual person who has a good understanding of scripture. Better than many. Besides he's an Ozgaroo and a friend of mine so watch it!
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/183/379/253833_213192708712999_213192372046366_700685_2680605_n.jpg?1318052725[/img]
The Phamily

Edited by Mark of the Cross

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Thanks for standing up for me mark of the cross. Lets say i'm getting used to the sarcasm and mockery, but that is not to say i condone it, hopefully nore will i retaliate with sarcasm and mockery. If they hurt me they will know, they already did once and i got an official warning for standing up for myself with words of war/cursing. So i won't be doing that again because this may be exactly what these people wan't.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I feel sorry for them all actually, they seem to worship entertainment, many do now days not just our u.s.a brother and sisters.