An Old School Catholic Message Board

Romney's Vs Obama's Economic Plans

tinytherese

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' timestamp='1349336180' post='2489863']
Romney will win.[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but maybe. It's certainly possible.

[QUOTE]The polls are bogus and are unjustly oversampling democrats.[/QUOTE]

You are frustratingly ideological. You'll make a great yes man some day.

[QUOTE] All the new people who believed in the false messiah in 2008 no longer believe. They are disillusioned.[/QUOTE]

False, and unlike you I actually know what the [i][color=#ff0000]floop[/color][/i] I'm talking about since I deal with those people every day rather than, you know, watching Fox News.

[QUOTE]Of course Romney risks losing because a lot of people on the right know him for the sham he is. The Ron Paul people like myself will find another person to vote for because we don't take kindly to people who cheat their way to victory and then stick their tongue out at us.

[/quote]

I don't like Ron Paul's message. I think that it's pretty obvious that in the American context libertarian policies tend to empower racist power structures and corporations. Not in every context. But in the American political and sociological context. But I do have a grudging respect Ron Paul, when he's not publishing racist newsletters. Please do Paul a favor and stop associating yourself with him.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1349337639' post='2489873']
Probably not, but maybe. It's certainly possible.
[/quote]

Obama sure lost tonight, he wasn't even really there. Not a good sign...

[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1349338581' post='2489877']

Obama sure lost tonight, he wasn't even really there. Not a good sign...
[/quote]

Yeah. But he didn't really try. Obama's not a good debater like a Newt Gingrich. But he could have thrown in a lot of references to Romney pissing all over 47% of the country. He didn't. I'm not saying that he could have won if he had really tried but that if he were really trying to 'win' then I think his answers would have been much different. Which makes me suspect that they've decided to be conservative. He's winning in all the polls. So be very conservative and mild in the debates, unless it starts to hurt your poll numbers. Who knows. But that'd be my guess.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1349338942' post='2489878']

Yeah. But he didn't really try. Obama's not a good debater like a Newt Gingrich. But he could have thrown in a lot of references to Romney pissing all over 47% of the country. He didn't. I'm not saying that he could have won if he had really tried but that if he were really trying to 'win' then I think his answers would have been much different. Which makes me suspect that they've decided to be conservative. He's winning in all the polls. So be very conservative and mild in the debates, unless it starts to hurt your poll numbers. Who knows. But that'd be my guess.
[/quote]

Yeah... I just don't think so, but don't stop believin'

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' timestamp='1349336180' post='2489863']
The polls are bogus and are unjustly oversampling democrats.
[/quote]

Prove that assertion. Surely there's evidence, right?

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1349337263' post='2489870']

Obama and Romney do not have the same support from Wall Street.
[/quote]

"Wall Street" is in it for the money, dude. Obama has made it rain fat stacks, and so will Romney.

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1349420109' post='2490267']
Prove that assertion. Surely there's evidence, right?

"Wall Street" is in it for the money, dude. Obama has made it rain fat stacks, and so will Romney.
[/quote]

[url="http://datechguyblog.com/2012/09/17/demoralized-as-hell-the-poll-the-media-isnt-talking-about-edition/"]http://datechguyblog.com/2012/09/17/demoralized-as-hell-the-poll-the-media-isnt-talking-about-edition/[/url]