An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is He Who Set His Holy Spirit

reyb

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

reyb are you either jehovas witness or jewish? Or something else.? It is good that you are seeking the truth. Though the good news is that GOD is close and not a distant GOD we also must consider the mystery of the eternal existance of GOD and that he is far above our interlects at times also. That was what our deacon preached today on the book of JOB.

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1349399319' post='2490136']
reyb are you either jehovas witness or jewish? Or something else.? It is good that you are seeking the truth. Though the good news is that GOD is close and not a distant GOD we also must consider the mystery of the eternal existance of GOD and that he is far above our interlects at times also. That was what our deacon preached today on the book of JOB.
[/quote]

You can call me 'Christian' if you wish.

Of course, God is not far from us as it is written in Acts 17:27-28

[indent=1]‘God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us’.[/indent]

And it is also impossible for the wisdom of this world or by our own talent and ability meaning, in absence of the Spirit of Christ to know God as it is written in 1 Cor 1:20-21.

[indent=1]‘Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him’.[/indent]

But, did you ever hear the word....’ but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. (See 1 Cor 2:10)’? And that is precisely the point why it was called ‘revelation from God’ because; our earthly talent is not enough to know Him. Now, if it is true that you have the Spirit of Christ. Why then you still speak as if you do not have it?

So again....

Who is that ’he’ in Isa 63:11-12?

Can you (Catholic Scholars) please explain it to me?

Edited by reyb

Groo the Wanderer

still have no idea what you are trying to say or ask or whatever

can you please explain it to us?

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349413335' post='2490220']

[/quote]

Now it is obvious why Jesus choose to die. (just like what you said in the other topic).

Maybe you are correct. Maybe he commits a suicide. It is possible that he did it by putting a crown of thorns in his head and then, nailing his two feet by his two hands, and then he nailed his left hand by his right hand (I do not know how he did it because it is a mystery), and then he nailed his right hand by his teeth. (Again, another mystery which is much harder to understand than the first). Then he cried out ‘Father, why have you forsaken me?’ and then, one of the criminal said ‘If you are really the Christ of God saved yourself !’ Then the other criminal said, ‘Don’t you hear, idiot! He is already calling himself?’ and then he died. Now, It is finished because, just like you said He didn't HAVE to die. He chose to (die).

Now, since all priest, pastors, preachers including you must follow Jesus. Why don’t you try to hang yourself too then tell me why you choose to die?

Oh my goodness Groo.

Edited by reyb

Groo the Wanderer

you know perfectly well that is not what I said in the other thread. you not only dodged my question here, but purposely mischaracterized what I did say. you are not interested in debate or dialogue. you just wanna act like a butt

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349437380' post='2490287']
you know perfectly well that is not what I said in the other thread. you not only dodged my question here, but purposely mischaracterized what I did say. you are not interested in debate or dialogue. you just wanna act like a butt
[/quote]

Okay. Then it is my mistake.

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349413335' post='2490220']

[/quote]

I will try to explain it again in a more clearer manner although I already said it many times in this forum. Just give me more time.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348966774' post='2488249']
Jet plane.
[/quote]
[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1349781530' post='2491591']
[img]http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1329361836346107_animate.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1349437380' post='2490287']
you are not interested in debate or dialogue. you just wanna act like a butt
[/quote]
[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1349330327' post='2489850']
So this is my question:

Who is that ‘He’ who set his Holy Spirit among them’ as mentioned in Isa 63:11-12

Then his people recalled the days of old,
the days of Moses and his people —
where is he who brought them through the sea,
with the shepherd of his flock?
[b]Where is he who set[/b]
his Holy Spirit among them,
who sent his glorious arm of power
to be at Moses' right hand'
[/quote]

Again, Who is that ’he’ in above verse? Can you please explain it to me?

Edited by reyb