An Old School Catholic Message Board

Useless And Incomplete Sacrifice

reyb

[quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1348294277' post='2485374']
The Catholic hierarchy doesn't even believe in Jesus. They are the sole propagators of the NWO and they are poised to consolidate their draconian grip on the whole world via puppets in the American government within about a year or so. After everyone takes a breath knowing that 2012 was not the end of man, the Vatican is gonna like catch the whole world sleeping and then just start RUNNING the game mayne.

So that makes this entire discussion mute.
[/quote]

I do not agree with your observation. Catholic Church is a religious organization rather than governmental syndicate. Why they will do it? Where did you get such lies and stupidity? The reason why they are mute is because they do not want to hear whatever they will hear in this discussion. Nevertheless, I am still hoping that they will stand to prove the truthfulness of their doctrine because they are all scholars.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348325852' post='2485432']
I do not agree with your observation. Catholic Church is a religious organization rather than governmental syndicate. Why they will do it? Where did you get such lies and stupidity? The reason why they are mute is because they do not want to hear whatever they will hear in this discussion. Nevertheless, I am still hoping that they will stand to prove the truthfulness of their doctrine because they are all scholars.
[/quote]

the back of yo head is ridikilous. Can I have yo numba? Can I have it?

[quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1348338581' post='2485463']

the back of yo head is ridikilous. Can I have yo numba? Can I have it?
[/quote]Well played.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348325852' post='2485432']
[/quote]
Yeah, the Church is quite reticent. There are not pages upon pages of doctrine, which you have obviously not bothered to read. [i][color=#ff0000]floop[/color][/i] sake.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348285807' post='2485311']
Can you please explain to us in what way your suffering becomes salvation to others?
[/quote]

By giving it to Christ.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' timestamp='1348422558' post='2485705']
By giving it to Christ.
[/quote]

To all Catholic Priest and Scholars,

It is wrong to call your hardships suffering for others if you are doing it voluntarily and willingly in order to gain something out of it. It is better to say, you are working for your own salvation rather than ‘suffering’. Thus, I ask in my previous post ‘how come your suffering becomes salvation to others’?

Now, if you are telling me that your ‘suffering’ means hardship in preaching the word of God or whatever priestly duties you are doing for them. Do you consider the ‘hardships’ of protestant preachers a kind of suffering too? Or Do you consider them (protestant preachers) co-saviour of Jesus Christ too?

So can you please explain what do you mean by ‘giving yourself to Christ’ in a more clearer manner?

Are you saying that whenever you perform your Eucharistic Offering, you are offering yourself too together with Christ? Thus, priest are co-savior of Christ but not any woman even your Mother of God?

To Jesus Through Mary

You are right! St Paul was much to blame when he started saying that he suffered for Christ. He is who started this whole ridiculous trend! The trend that has been going on for over 2000 year. :rolleyes:

Edited by To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348736026' post='2487211']
[s]To all Catholic Priest and Scholars,

It is wrong to call your hardships suffering for others if you are doing it voluntarily and willingly in order to gain something out of it. It is better to say, you are working for your own salvation rather than ‘suffering’. Thus, I ask in my previous post ‘how come your suffering becomes salvation to others’?

Now, if you are telling me that your ‘suffering’ means hardship in preaching the word of God or whatever priestly duties you are doing for them. Do you consider the ‘hardships’ of protestant preachers a kind of suffering too? Or Do you consider them (protestant preachers) co-saviour of Jesus Christ too?

So can you please explain what do you mean by ‘giving yourself to Christ’ in a more clearer manner?

Are you saying that whenever you perform your Eucharistic Offering, you are offering yourself too together with Christ? Thus, priest are co-savior of Christ but not any woman even your Mother of God?[/s]
[/quote]

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1348742091' post='2487217']
You are right! St Paul was much to blame when he started saying that he suffered for Christ. He is who started this whole ridiculous trend! The trend that has been going on for over 2000 year. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Can you please tell us where in Apostle’s letter he ever said he is co-savior of Jesus Christ? Or can you please show us if he ever performed this Eucharistic Offering?

Yes, he suffered in preaching the gospel of salvation but it does not mean his suffering saves us because only God can reveal His Christ, which saved us. Witnesses can testify the way of salvation but they have no power to save anyone because only God can reveal the way of salvation, which is the Christ.

Now, since you are insisting and truly believe that your Eucharistic offering is binding. Can you please tell us why the death of Jesus Christ necessary to save you (priests and bishops) before we discuss why your self-offering becomes ‘complementary’ to the incomplete offering of Christ?

Edited by reyb

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348822396' post='2487550']
[s]Can you please tell us where in Apostle’s letter he ever said he is co-savior of Jesus Christ? Or can you please show us if he ever performed this Eucharistic Offering?

Yes, he suffered in preaching the gospel of salvation but it does not mean his suffering saves us because only God can reveal His Christ, which saved us. Witnesses can testify the way of salvation but they have no power to save anyone because only God can reveal the way of salvation, which is the Christ.

Now, since you are insisting and truly believe that your Eucharistic offering is binding. Can you please tell us why the death of Jesus Christ necessary to save you (priests and bishops) before we discuss why your self-offering becomes ‘complementary’ to the incomplete offering of Christ?[/s]
[/quote]

It is much better if you give your answers or explanations to the questions at hand rather than physically erasing these words. Ignoring them is not a good answer. It means only one thing. The foundation of all your teachings, sacraments, doctrines and everything in Catholicism is ‘faith’. But faith is useless if it is not rooted in truth.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1348880127' post='2487807']
[s]It is much better if you give your answers or explanations to the questions at hand rather than physically erasing these words. Ignoring them is not a good answer. It means only one thing. The foundation of all your teachings, sacraments, doctrines and everything in Catholicism is ‘faith’. But faith is useless if it is not rooted in truth. Yes, there are many truths but there is only one truth which can saved the soul of a man. And God alone can reveal him.[/s]
[/quote]
No. It means I used strikethrough.

To summarize our discussion:

Catholics are saying that the death of Jesus is a perfect offering but still his suffering is not complete to save the rest of humanity. And whatever is lacking in the suffering of Jesus, priest and priesthood filled them. Thus, whenever they officiate their Eucharistic Offering, priest and priesthood are like a drop of water in a cup of wine and becomes the true blood of Christ. Hence, whenever a priest said ‘This is my blood…’. He (the priest and the entire priesthood) is also offering his grace together with the grace of Jesus to all Catholics.

It is now no wonder why many Catholics do not asked about it since many priest do not explain this either.

Thus, priesthood is co-savior of Jesus Christ and the rest like nuns and even Mary their Mother of God are not. She is just co-redemptrix which means just cooperating to fulfill the saving power of God thru Jesus.

Ironically, many priests are Marian Devotees who asked for help and assistance to Mary for their own salvation. I really cannot imagine why they need to do it since they are already co-savior of Jesus while Mary is not? What help do you still need if you are already a co-savior of God and what help can Mary give since she is not?

So, that’s it.

Priest and priesthood are co-savior of Jesus. Jesus' blood and their blood into one blood is offered in the altar.

Edited by reyb