An Old School Catholic Message Board

Crazy Theory Or Plauseable Thruth?

Annie12

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1342543659' post='2456367']
I don't follow your thinking. One of the claims of garabandal is that the church will have a negative decision on it. How could anything in line with church teaching make such a claim?!?!
[/quote]

i'm not defending Garabandal. The fact is that the Church hasn't made any decisions on it. I'm just saying that Garabandal is no crazier than 3 days of darkness or an unsubstantiated belief that Pope Leo saw a conversation between God and Satan

fides' Jack

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1342576808' post='2456613']
Uhg! One of the things garabandal States is that the church, after investigating it will come down with a negative decision (faithful are not supposed to believe it) . I don't see how this apparition could be legit.
[/quote]

Oh - that makes sense now :)

Something to ponder...

Wait, doesn't the main belief in the 3 days of darkness stem from Garabandal?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1341063746' post='2450816']
ROFL!!!! I'm saying that the chastisements which the Blessed Virgin Mary talks about In many of her apparitions, I believe will be the three days of darkness which padre Pio was told about by Jesus and I think that this will happen at the end of the 100 years of Satan which pope Leo Xiii overheard in a conversation between God and Satan. Personally, I think the 100 years will end in 2017 because it will be the 100th anaversary of Fatima. I was thinking we could debate this but since everyone thinks I'm nuts now...
[/quote]

It coincides with the origin of the decline of women desiring to become religious nuns in quebec which was 1910 or 1912 or possibly 1917 or one of those early double digits which i assume spread world wide, i think i read this in one of the papal letters i read and i have only read 2 sofar :blush: (either deus caritas est or veritas splendor.) And even if the reign of satan is coming to an end we must give to considearation the time it will take to clean up the mess the storm has made and also repairs to the house, in the holy catholic church and the world in general. That may be the 3 days of darkness after the reign of satan, alot of toil to be done by the saints.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye