An Old School Catholic Message Board

Crazy Theory Or Plauseable Thruth?

Annie12

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1341953081' post='2454456']
I was just researching all of this because I wanted to see it it was a legit thing. I'm not obsessed! :hehe2: Don't worry!
[/quote]

I don't think you're obsessed Annie. I think you bring up some great points

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1341953081' post='2454456']
I was just researching all of this because I wanted to see it it was a legit thing. I'm not obsessed! :hehe2: Don't worry!
[/quote]

Oh, I'm not worried that you are obsessed at all. I simply worry about studying too much about it. I don't think you have yet at all, though, so don't worry about that. I'm simply saying a good balance is key when it comes to these things.

cmotherofpirl

On the EWTN series on the End times, it was mentioned that the Jews will convert before it happens and the Gospel will be preached to the ends of the earth. Neither event has happened yet, this is just a minor event.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1342115905' post='2455010']the Gospel will be preached to the ends of the earth. Neither event has happened yet
[/quote]
Interesting. Which end of the earth has yet to hear the Gospel?

cmotherofpirl

I would think the interior of South America for a start, parts of Southeast Asia, most of China. Anyplace where there are not Catholic missionaries :)

PhuturePriest

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1342119180' post='2455031']
I would think the interior of South America for a start, parts of Southeast Asia, most of China. Anyplace where there are not Catholic missionaries :)
[/quote]

I would say North Korea and China especially are in need of evangelization. And probably Vietnam, too.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1342122130' post='2455080']
think of all the people in Europe....
[/quote]

There's a specific country there that has almost no Christian population at all. It's a weird one like the Netherlands or something. Possibly Denmark.

i<3franciscans

In response to Annie's first post....

I had never heard of the 100 years of Satan. You have any articles???

Vincent Vega

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1342119180' post='2455031']
I would think the interior of South America
[/quote]
South America? Really? The place colonized by Spanish and Portuguese Catholics for something to the tune of 5 centuries? I'm pretty sure the Gospel has made it there.
As for the remote parts of Southeast Asia, I'll give you that as a maybe. But China, no way. The Chinese have been familiar with Christianity since at least the 7th century AD.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1342122282' post='2455086']It's a weird one like the Netherlands or something. Possibly Denmark.
[/quote]
To any foreigners reading: I'm sorry. We're not all like that.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1342151082' post='2455222']
To any foreigners reading: I'm sorry. We're not all like that.[/quote]

Yes, we all know the weirdest European country is Liechtenstein. Denmark and the Netherlands are only moderately strange, with all their pot stores and delicious pastries (which must go remarkably well together).

Excuse the child's faux pas. He's not as well-traveled as the rest of us.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1342151082' post='2455222']
South America? Really? The place colonized by Spanish and Portuguese Catholics for something to the tune of 5 centuries? I'm pretty sure the Gospel has made it there.
As for the remote parts of Southeast Asia, I'll give you that as a maybe. But China, no way. The Chinese have been familiar with Christianity since at least the 7th century AD.

To any foreigners reading: I'm sorry. We're not all like that.
[/quote]

The is a difference between knowing the christianity exists and knowing what christianity IS, so I would think there are many areas that have not heard the Gospel.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1342190955' post='2455303']
The is a difference between knowing the christianity exists and knowing what christianity IS, so I would think there are many areas that have not heard the Gospel.
[/quote]
So, by that definition then, the Gospel has not spread to every corner of the world until every living individual knows the Gospel?