An Old School Catholic Message Board

When The Zombie Apocalypse Comes....

Groo the Wanderer

If vampires feed on zombie blood, does the vampire turn into a zombie, or does the zombie turn into a vampire?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1340166352' post='2446607']
If vampires feed on zombie blood, does the vampire turn into a zombie, or does the zombie turn into a vampire?
[/quote]

Would it su[color=#000000]c[/color]k brains or eat blood?

Edited by KnightofChrist

As I've thought more about this...

Do zombies even have blood? If not, then vampires can't drink their blood.

But also, one doesn't turn into a vampire just from having been vamped, does one? Is there more to it than that?

It's all just so[b][i] complicated[/i][/b]!

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1340252359' post='2446988']
As I've thought more about this...

Do zombies even have blood? If not, then vampires can't drink their blood.

But also, one doesn't turn into a vampire just from having been vamped, does one? Is there more towards it than that?

It's all just so[b][i] complicated[/i][/b]!
[/quote]There's different legends about how a vamp turns someone, and some portray it as a very easy, momentary accomplishment while others say it's a more drawn-out process. In any case, though, I think it's only humans that get turned. There tends to be a common theme where human blood is a/the preferable blood to drink, but the vamps can feed from other sources ir need be. Livestock, for example- but you never hear about vampire cows. To me, it seems like humans are a uniquely turnable part of the vampire food chain, and just about anything else is non-turnable but maybe-feedable.

I'm guessing like anyone else, but I think there's a very high probability that zombies are no longer human and no more turnable for a vamp than a cow would be. I'm not sure what threat a zombie would pose to an immobilized vamp, but I doubt that a vamp could turn a zombie. Even if a zombie has a central nervous system and used to be human, I would guess that it's just bad food to a vampire.

maximillion

The Zombs in Walking Dead have blood.

I mean, I'm not wanting to add to the confusion here, but they all squished and splattered right?

I wouldn't have watched otherwise. What fun is there in a dry Zombie?