An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Right’s Righteous Frauds

I dunno. Bristol Palin's sexual behavior has shattered my entire conservative belief system.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1339188408' post='2442679']
you conservatives are SO fragile.
[/quote]

I know, right?

I care about Bristol Palin about as much as I care about that tag that if I pull off a mattress I go to federal prison for. Seriously, what's up with that?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

does this lady bristol grant visiting rites to the father of her child? If so than yes it is a father + mother relationship the child has, to less a degree of a mother and father living together in marriage but still counts, it did for me anyway. I come from a broken house with a step father and step siblings and a half brother <wipes brow> but i still had access to my blood father whenever he chose to be around. I could have turned out a hell of alot worse though, i have never been to jail, though a few visits to the psychiatric assylum but never for an extended stay of months. I've never broken a commandment as far as i'm aware, though struggled with sin which after converting was axed but crept back in for a few years there :( My blood father is a baptised believer though he doesn't goto church same as my mum, but as far as i'm aware kept a holy bible at his house(i never looked in my blood fathers house for one untill after i converted and found 1.) same as my blood mother. Infact that holy bible(well not the whole holy bible but a gideon pocket version,though she had the full version there also) @ my mums house probably saved my life i borrowed it once and took it to my flat in tha projects and hence began my journey back home. But still that on again off again relationship with my blood father probably helped me, i know he taught me once i was 18 that i had to pay board to my mum and step dad, which i did at his prompting, and is essential to have food,water,rent and electricity covered always. And now he is teaching me to never loose hope because he was almost on the streets(which is hell embarrising for him whom always held down full time work.) 1 year ago and now he is at rehab and he is like almost 60 and still willing to throw his old self out the door and embrace newness for GOD, it took 4 years of praying for him to get to this point. :)

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye