An Old School Catholic Message Board

Authority Does Not Make 1 Holier Gal 3:26-29

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Autumn Dusk

As for you tab.

Authority does not "make" one holier. However, good authority and leadership (especally in the church) comes from those who have deep spiritual lives. And if you compare volume as holiness than yes, many in authority are holier just by the nature of age and station in life. Priests get at least 8 post highschool years of education....as much as a doctor.

As far as school/competition. Sorry, most in authority do know a bit more even if their execution of it is not perfect. The pressure to succed is positive as many students and peiople flounder in the world today. Pressure is part of life.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334534467' post='2418353']
While you dont understand the fernetic disconnected way tab posts i see what many students perform at. I have to say though the nearby highschool was just given one of the worst grades in the country and taken over by the feds.
[/quote]

Thats way ghetto yo, maybe you can be one of my prayer partners if god wills me in the future to be a ghetto missonary,i lived there for 6 years 3 ok years where i enlisted with the grace of God 4 soldiers for christ and 1 sympathieser and 3 bad years where i succomed to the ghetto mental tryna break my dental i woz a loan fisherman hopefully if God ever calls me back i will have heaps of prayer support and a spic and span house which it wasn't originally hence why i said 3 ok years and not good years that other christ cats will be happy to chill with and help hands on :)

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1334539009' post='2418423']
Seriously, can you make yourself understood talking to people in real life?
[/quote]

i understand....though there are some mixed metaphors aka Ziva David NCIS.

For instance i'm pretty sure Tab ment loan shark, not loan fisherman.

He sucummed to the getto mentALITY and nearly had his face rearranged as a loanshark.

Before this he suceeded in bring four, almost 5 people to Christ with Gods help and hopes to live a clean life and do it again

• 3 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334540766' post='2418449']
i understand....though there are some mixed metaphors aka Ziva David NCIS.

For instance i'm pretty sure Tab ment loan shark, not loan fisherman.

He sucummed to the getto mentALITY and nearly had his face rearranged as a loanshark.

Before this he suceeded in bring four, almost 5 people to Christ with Gods help and hopes to live a clean life and do it again
[/quote]

Yeah i did all that, unsure about the loan shark, i was a lone fisherman though and i was doing alot of giving without thought of interest or payback most of the time, unless i was mega short. And in that post i missed alot of commas i think.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye