An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baptism,the Holy Word,marriage And Prayer

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domini bretheren,smpathiesers and others...
Baptism,the holy word,marriage,prayer,charity and evangelising(sharing amongst fam or pham or other.) are all universal precepts of faith and true religion. Are those whom only patake in these if in a state of grace any more or less able to enter into heaven than someone whom also partakes in the sacrements of confession,the most precious body and blood,the sacrement of the sick and the holy priesthood, since only god can do such a thing, and without Grace, Faith and Works i am led to believe are fruitless to the personage applying faith and works. What i'm getting at is surely i can not persume to be able to judge another baptised believer outside of the holy roman catholic church based on faith and works matters and not only on sin whether present or not, as can another baptised believer outside of the holy roman catholic church can judge my own personage based on sin. I'm not trying to lessen the importance of faith and works because we are called to be intercessory saint's for many, but grace is like the body and faith and works the wings, without the body the bird can not fly any significant distance i guess. I don't know please help me clarify. I hope this can spark some inter religious dialogue between denoms and non-denoms, which i guess is not inter religious like muslim and jew, but anyhow lets get the home base plate dusted before running the bases. :)

Jesus is Lord.
Onward christian souls.

JC "seek and ye shall find." "knock and the door will be opened." "you will be measured by the rod you measure with."

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

And even than I have been doing a bit of reading on saint alphosus ligouri and that some are indominatbly ignorant and can only drink milk and not eat hamburgers and with grace can still enter heaven.Not ignorant as the world sees the word like ignoramus or idoit or pig headed etc, just that say a goat herder from the mountains or even someone troubled by drugs and alcohol since early youth / under educated.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

the memoirs i read on saint alphonsus written by one joseph oppitz C.SS.R. never actually hints even that the invincibly ignorant can ever progress beyond milk though in that anything is possible to God if it is his will and truely good for us, so i guess even than one could with grace and time i assume(outside of a spectacular miracle of grace.) slowly introduce one whom is invincibly ignorant to eat meat,but than there is i guess the risk of the person rejecting the meat just because there body can't digest it like somone whom is allergic to pea-nut butter gets unwell if eating it. .