An Old School Catholic Message Board

In Case Of Being Made Into A Zombie

Byzantine

Okay, but we did used to have a very long thread in DT about the morality of killing someone if bit. :huh: Never reached a conclusion I believe.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1332119882' post='2403506']
Okay, but we did used to have a very long thread in DT about the morality of killing someone if bit. :huh: Never reached a conclusion I believe.
[/quote]

that was awe some :)

if someone wants to tell me killing zombies is immoral, they may feel free to nonviolently resist them, thus giving me time to escape their clutches.

I was really hoping for a Zombie thread! Im watching the season finale of Walking Dead and got excited to see this thread only to have my hopes dashed by an edited OP :sad2:

Jimmy Akin says you have to wait until they're dead. Then you can prevent them from becoming a zombie. But they have to be dead first.

Basilisa Marie

It would depend on what kind of Zombiism we're dealing with. Is the person still there, or is it merely the reanimation of a dead body? Does a virus kill you, but in it's place take over your body? Or are you "in there," just sick?

If you're in there and just sick, but attacking others, they can kill you to save themselves.

Edited by Slappo

Basilisa Marie

[quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1332171120' post='2403890']
If you're in there and just sick, but attacking others, they can kill you to save themselves.
[/quote]

As long as you're actively attacking them, yes?

Dude, I wouldn't even think about it. I've go[font="'Segoe UI"][color="#282828"]t a zo[/color][/font][color=#282828]mbie survival kit and disaster plan already [/color][color=#282828]made with [/color][color=#282828]my fiancee, and if the ti[/color][color=#282828]me co[/color][color=#282828]mes when we need to use it, I'[/color][color=#282828]m ready.[/color]

The only thing I'[color=#282828]m not ready for vis a vis the zo[/color][color=#282828]mbie apocalypse--the cardio. [/color]

In case people turn into zombies I would want to have lots of sharp and/or pointy objects around to slash zombies up with. I don't have the arm strength to wield a war hammer methinks. Also I don't have the money for a gun right now, and in all the zombie shows you burn your ammo in the first couple of days of zombie.apoc and then you need something that can kill stuff without expensive and rare ammo.

On the other hand, if one had a generator and a supply of water you could make oxyhydrogen gas to run a hybrid combustion "spud" cannon that could be pretty useful against zombies...

you want a zombie gun? ruger 10/22 for 200 bucks, can fit 50 round drums in it, and ammo is about 20 bucks for 500. and those 500 weigh not much and are in a small box. could have several thousand in a backpack easy.

:)

that and the old 12 guage i just picked up that would predate even nazi zombies, and im set :)

I'[color=#282828]m going the [/color][color=#000000]Michonne route and using a katana![/color]

[color=#000000][img]http://www.thewalkingdeadepisode.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/The-Walking-Dead-Michonne-Introduction-Comic-Books-400x300.jpg[/img][/color]