An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Blog: "gregorian Rants"

Socrates

I'm on sabbatical from Phatmass at least for this Lent, as a form of penance, and because I've got too much else to do.

But I have started a blog, "[url="http://gregorianrants.wordpress.com/"]Gregorian Rants: Unenlightened and reactionary musings on religion, politics, culture, & ideas from a conservative Catholic neanderthal[/url]." (www.thegregorianrant.com) in which can be found my unevolved, reactionary, right-wing wit and wisdom, Lebowski quotes, and everything else y'all love to hate.

Respectful and intelligent commentary or criticism of my posts are welcome, but no trolling comments will be approved.

(Note: this is not a debate, as it cannot be debated that my blog is now online. However, I thought posting on this board would get the attention in those most likely to be interested in my blog.)

Edited by Socrates

HopefulBride

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1331513933' post='2399249']
I'm on sabbatical from Phatmass at least for this Lent, as a form of penance, and because I've got too much else to do.

But I have started a blog, "[url="http://gregorianrants.wordpress.com/"]Gregorian Rants: Unenlightened and reactionary musings on religion, politics, culture, & ideas from a conservative Catholic neanderthal[/url]." (www.thegregorianrant.com) in which can be found my unevolved, reactionary, right-wing wit and wisdom, Lebowski quotes, and everything else y'all love to hate.

Respectful and intelligent commentary or criticism of my posts are welcome, but no trolling comments will be approved.

(Note: this is not a debate, as it cannot be debated that my blog is now online. However, I thought posting on this board would get the attention in those most likely to be interested in my blog.)
[/quote]

www.thegregorianchant.com ddidn't work for me.... The link took me to www.thegregorianchant.wordpress.com though

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1331514570' post='2399259']
www.thegregorianchant.com ddidn't work for me.... The link took me to www.thegregorianchant.wordpress.com though
[/quote]
It's "rant" (with an "r" not "ch"). It's a wordpress blog, but can also be linked to from my own domain (originally to be an independent site, though I never got around to building it.) If the latest post has a video with Ted Nugent, you're at the right place.