An Old School Catholic Message Board

Single Mother's And Abortion

blacksheep

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1333857569' post='2414286']
<yawns> Pick on somone your own size! Nobody likes me either or so it seems in my life at present. That was such a harsh thing to say to that person winchester, my heart is grieved. Well not nobody only a few maybe a few times 2 but beyond that pretty much i'm a loner whom is rejected by both the righteous and the wicked. :( where do i go, oh there is one more i hope is my friend, Jesus.
[/quote]
Stay in your league.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

actually i honestly don't care winchester, As long as i'm in a state of Grace which means to me God can and i can't as soon as i get it the other way around that i can and God can't is when it doesn't matter if i have 1000 friends or 1 because without that simple grace all my faith and works are pretty muched doomed or so it seems. As long as Jesus' is my friend and i his.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

your obviously a white sheep than, a doctor of the church possibly winchester? And what is my leauge any how, what are you getting at lets chat this out?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I will be waiting in the chat room for the next 30 minutes, waiting for a knowing me knowing you chat. see yah there hopefully winchester.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Thats 30, Back to the topic, i think the holy bible says that we can not say to another in need whom has not food or coat, words to this effect " i hope you stay warm tonight and find something to eat. While you have 2 coats,a warm home and plenty of food.Hypocrites. "
Thats all i have to say on the matter, well actually all the holy bible possibly has to say on the matter, is this only in the circumstance of a homeless person or more a jist of the matter in general of multiple circumstances.

Jesus is LORD

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b7dFFmYMPUQ/TWb30omO3WI/AAAAAAAAFrg/ye_Q9lXhBuQ/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333857337' post='2414283']
Think about this. "You are full of it" is your intended sentence, right? That means you use "you're", which is a contraction of "you are". This is not difficult.

Please don't vote.
[/quote]
I ain't

[quote name='add' timestamp='1333886412' post='2414374']
I ain't
[/quote]
Mission accomplified.

There's nothing wrong with "ain't", which is defendable as a contraction of "am not", and as a colloquialism.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333858478' post='2414296']
Good job turning this into a pity party for you. Anomaly can handle his own battles.
[/quote]Thank you.

Wasn't even a battle. It was as if one of Brain's plans worked with Pinky doing all the work. I laughed so hard I did a cereal guy.

Well, not a clean victory. I had to take Tab off my ignore list to read his posts too. Laughter IS the best medicine. My brain will "heel".

Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333890826' post='2414381']
There's nothing wrong with "ain't", which is defendable as a contraction of "am not", and as a colloquialism.
[/quote]
there is nothing wrong with shutting your mouth and opening your mind, Winnie

[quote name='add' timestamp='1333896109' post='2414401']
there is nothing wrong with shutting your mouth and opening your mind, Winnie
[/quote]
I don't type with my mouth open.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1333892849' post='2414389']
Thank you.

Wasn't even a battle. It was as if one of Brain's plans worked with Pinky doing all the work. I laughed so hard I did a cereal guy.

Well, not a clean victory. I had to take Tab off my ignore list to read his posts too. Laughter IS the best medicine. My brain will "heel".
[/quote]
This makes me Snoopy Dance.

• 2 weeks later...
fides' Jack

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1331068406' post='2396974']
You hit the nail right on the head.
[/quote]

And the needle in the eye.