An Old School Catholic Message Board

Single Mother's And Abortion

blacksheep

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333771209' post='2413866']
It's the man's fault. Obviously, being stupid enough to give it up prior to marriage must be the fault of the man.

Courts should have no place in divesting him of money. The decision to copulate was mutual. Women know how it works. Don't floopy without some kind of previous agreement. Women who get pregnant from premarital sex are not victims.
[/quote]That's all well and good if there are just two people involved. They both "got theirs" and if one got a disease they didn't have before, tough.

But a child is necessarily the responsibility of both DNA contributors. The child IS the victim of premarital sex and it always takes two perpetrators.

The courts are to punish the man and woman, they're to ensure both DNA donors at least fulfill the most basic physical obligations the incurred. Obviosly being stupid enough to spin the revolver and pull the trigger, both parties may need help to accept the consequences when the gun goes off.

Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1333816990' post='2414000']
That's all well and good if there are just two people involved. They both "got theirs" and if one got a disease they didn't have before, tough.

But a child is necessarily the responsibility of both DNA contributors. The child IS the victim of premarital sex and it always takes two perpetrators.

The courts are to punish the man and woman, they're to ensure both DNA donors at least fulfill the most basic physical obligations the incurred. Obviosly being stupid enough to spin the revolver and pull the trigger, both parties may need help to accept the consequences when the gun goes off.
[/quote]
It's not an issue of punishment, for me. Was that the topic?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1333770368' post='2413858']
Forgive me, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.
[/quote]

you said: [color=#282828]Selah, on 06 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:[/color][color=#282828][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]

True, but most guys these days are nothing more than sperm donars and have no interest in raising the child they helped to bring into the world.

And before anyone gets on me for this, I've seen this happen, numerous times to friends, to coworkers and to others around me.[/background][/size][/color]

my comment: :) [color=#282828]That is because the mum doesn't drag the father into court or have a daddy with a shotgun. Our society is failing in one of its most basic jobs - protect the next generation from harm. [/color]

better reply from me :)
[color=#282828]Back in the day before people simply murdered their "mistakes", if a girl got pregnant before marriage [/color][color=#282828] the guy did not get off the hook, and most definitely[/color][color=#282828] was expected and encouraged to do the right thing and marry her. If not he was forced to pay child support and could be ostracized for failing in his duty as a man. Fathers were also around to do the encouraging, hence the phrase "shotgun wedding". [/color]

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333824624' post='2414046']

It's not an issue of punishment, for me. Was that the topic?
[/quote]Sorry your haveing such a crappie day. I'am just commenting to your post about the courts' takeing away the mans's money. If it's not your' isse, its' not mine either.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1333825486' post='2414055']
Sorry your haveing such a crappie day. I'am just commenting to your post about the courts' takeing away the mans's money. If it's not your' isse, its' not mine either.
[/quote]

:hehe:

i :love: you.

:hehe:

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1333825486' post='2414055']
Sorry your haveing such a crappie day. I'am just commenting to your post about the courts' takeing away the mans's money. If it's not your' isse, its' not mine either.
[/quote]
I'm not going to fall for that.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333826627' post='2414067']

I'm not going to fall for that.
[/quote]What? I have'nt a clue what your talk'in about. Dude, your just floopy'd up weather you realize it or knot. Im' most definitely have a weird affect on you.

Edited by Anomaly

There's currently a debate as to whether you people are necessary in the world, so don't push it.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333840877' post='2414151']
There's currently a debate as to whether you people are necessary in the world, so don't push it.
[/quote]Your right. I definately won't do it any more than. It doesn't matter weather its' a joke or not. Bad grammar and bad spelling makes' MLPs' sick.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1333854015' post='2414269']
Your right. I definately won't do it any more than. It doesn't matter weather its' a joke or not. Bad grammar and bad spelling makes' MLPs' sick.
[/quote]
Nobody likes you.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1333824811' post='2414049']

you said: [color=#282828]Selah, on 06 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:[/color][color=#282828][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]

True, but most guys these days are nothing more than sperm donars and have no interest in raising the child they helped to bring into the world.
[/color]
[/quote]

On behalf of most men your full of it!

Edited by add

Think about this. "You are full of it" is your intended sentence, right? That means you use "you're", which is a contraction of "you are". This is not difficult.

Please don't vote.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i think the holy bible says that we can not say to another in need whom has not food or coat, words to this effect " i hope you stay warm tonight and find something to eat. While you have 2 coats,a warm home and plenty of food.Hypocrites. "
Thats all i have to say on the matter.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1333854736' post='2414273']
Nobody likes you.
[/quote]

<yawns> Pick on somone your own size! Nobody likes me either or so it seems in my life at present. That was such a harsh thing to say to that person winchester, my heart is grieved. Well not nobody only a few maybe a few times 2 but beyond that pretty much i'm a loner whom is rejected by both the righteous and the wicked. :( where do i go, oh there is one more i hope is my friend, Jesus.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye