An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama's War On The Church

add

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1331181502' post='2397610']
wish we still had negative props...
[/quote]

Why not just prove me wrong?

I think the mere fact that there is a huge debate in our country shows that something isn't right and we need to solve the problem in a civil way. This wouldn't happen if the governmen just kept out of peoples lives. Small government is the best way to go. Everyone is happy except for the people who feel entiletld to things ( like conrtaception wich is a personal choice).

"And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."
(Luke 12:15)

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1331210457' post='2397675']
no need. you've already done it for yourself. over and over
[/quote]

How? Give me something specific.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1331234423' post='2397798']
How? Give me something specific.
[/quote]
Well, the fact that we're onto The Big Lebowski and you're still rocking the Terminator digs...

That specific enough, butthat?

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1331248556' post='2397907']
Well, the fact that we're onto The Big Lebowski and you're still rocking the Terminator digs...

That specific enough, butthat?
[/quote]

I've already had a Big Lebowski themed profile picture. I will revert to it again, though, if it will bring about the validation and peer-approval that I so desperately crave.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1331253866' post='2397964']
Shut up, Donny.
[/quote]

Still bitter about Vietnam, I see.

[img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425303_10150583387556640_10306656639_9501950_442498458_n.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1331722318' post='2400530']
[img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425303_10150583387556640_10306656639_9501950_442498458_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
amesome!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you posted this! It's so true!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student whose lifestyle allegedly tottered on insolvency unless free contraception was provided, was trotted forth to explain why not forcing others to buy her a product that was freely available for $9 a month somehow constituted a war on women and women's health.

What a strange paradox of words considering how President Obama's Department of Health and Human Services has withdrawn $30 million worth of funding from a Texas Medicaid program that provides health care services for low-income women.
It did so because Texas recently passed a law that said its Women's Health Program could not disperse funds to abortion and contraception providers such as Planned Parenthood.
Texas considers Planned Parenthood, which performs 300,000 abortions a year, a poor allocation of public funds intended to promote women's health, noting they cannot treat breast cancer and do not have a single mammogram machine in the entire state of Texas. But if you want an abortion or contraceptives, Planned Parenthood provides one-stop shopping for that.