An Old School Catholic Message Board

The More Planned Parenthood Speaks Up. The More We See The Vitriol

Jaime

This is posted on their website.

[quote][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4]This is for all the anti-choice, anti-women people out there.

Listen up.

You can spend every minute of every day trying to force the rest of us to live by your ideology. You can go after federal funds for health care and pressure private organizations like the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation to stop funding breast cancer screenings for poor women. You can try to make it impossible to get birth control.

But you know what you can't do? You can't win. You can't break us. Planned Parenthood isn't just a family of organizations. It's a movement. It's women and men of all ages who believe that health care — including reproductive health care — is a basic human right. We are millions strong. We are everywhere. We act, we give, and we do whatever it takes to make sure that Planned Parenthood is there for the women, men, and teens who rely on them.

Know this: When you go after Planned Parenthood and the people they serve, you go after ME. I stand with Planned Parenthood. I stand with them against anyone who wants to stop women from receiving the health care they need. I stand with them today, tomorrow, and for as long as I need to. [/size][/color][/size][/font][/quote]

[url="https://secure.ppaction.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=pp_ppol_I_Stand_with_PP_2012"]https://secure.ppact...nd_with_PP_2012[/url]

Basilisa Marie

Well isn't that nice.

Maybe someday the pro-choice feminists in the world will realize that a truly feminist position affirms the rights and dignity of all women, regardless of how old they are.

Seriously, I think this stuff is fantabulous. I want to see a thousand more letters like this posted on their site. The angrier they get, the more their true nature will show

I'm so anti-choice, I'm not only against choice for killing babies, but even for things like rape and theft as well.

Guess that makes me a pretty bad dude.

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1328402311' post='2381092']
I'm so anti-choice, I'm not only against choice for killing babies, but even for things like rape and theft as well.

[/quote]

I actually like it when we find a topic we can agree on.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1328402311' post='2381092']

[/quote]

The worst.

Clare~Therese
:think:

Yuck.
I say: [i]they[/i] can't break [i]us[/i]!

:l

Since when was that a right? That's not a right. Edited by Clare~Therese

dominicansoul

how can this person dare speak of "anti-choice, anti-women" pressuring SGK to do anything, when Planned Parenthood just exhibited the pressure of a mafia enforcer these last few days???

A more suitable comment would be "don't anybody dare stop funding PP, lest you want ur knees broke..."

MissScripture

Not going to lie --that last part made me laugh a little. Who are you that I should be so concerned that I'm "going after" you? Unless you're part of the mafia or something...then again, PP is like the mafia...

But I do find it sad that people buy into the lies of PP. :ohno: Particularly the part where they seem to think that PP is the only place poor people can go for "health care."

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1328403857' post='2381113']
Not going to lie --that last part made me laugh a little. Who are you that I should be so concerned that I'm "going after" you? Unless you're part of the mafia or something...then again, PP is like the mafia...

But I do find it sad that people buy into the lies of PP. :ohno: Particularly the part where they seem to think that PP is the only place poor people can go for "health care."
[/quote]

they could go to Canada :|

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Sorry, PP, hate to burst your bubble, but um, actually murder is NOT a right, and um, I'm not sure if you knew this, but you DON'T offer mammograms...

What about the rights of unborn women? Though murder is not a right, LIFE is.

dominicansoul

i found this on a pro-life website:

[img]http://www.jillstanek.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120204-132221.jpg[/img]