An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ibf Woz Valid

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327478770' post='2374913']
grumble bum hath spookin'. what sayeth ye all?
[/quote]

By the way, I was among the many who had no idea what you were talking about in your original post. Some people may seem harsh when criticizing spelling and grammar, but both they are important for communication. It's not meant to be a personal attack.

I did not to ask you to clarify your original post because I feared a defensive response from you. Your response to those who did ask confirmed my fears.

When I can understand them, I do enjoy your contributions to the phorum. The problem for me is that I rarely understand them. Do you consider it a personal attack for me to ask you to proof read your posts and edit for spelling or grammar when necessary? I hope not, I would hope that you consider it a compliment that I (or any person) would want to understand what you are trying to say.

fides' Jack

Sorry - I took the time to actually skim the thread.

I agree with Tab that some of the people here like to sit on their own little pedestals - heck, I'll even admit that I'm probably one of them!

Tab, if anyone has been speaking condescendingly to you, I'm sure they didn't mean to. They probably do the same outside of PM, too. I think Catholics in general have problems with humility, understandably. When you're one of the relatively few people in the world who understands that this abortive and sex-filled culture is bad, then it's natural to put yourself on a pedestal, because you know more than the majority of people out there.

We all need lessons in humility...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I just have to add that also now we have naprotechnolory that is waht i mean by was valid, but still valid thoguh to a lesser degree untill naprotechnology is popular culture in that most people know it is an option and that it has a greater success rate and isn't killing multiple embryos, though some will remain impossibly ignorant to these facts for whatever reason and ivf though overtime hopefully will become minimal may still exist.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1334932176' post='2421245']
By the way, I was among the many who had no idea what you were talking about in your original post. Some people may seem harsh when criticizing spelling and grammar, but both they are important for communication. It's not meant to be a personal attack.

I did not to ask you to clarify your original post because I feared a defensive response from you. Your response to those who did ask confirmed my fears.

When I can understand them, I do enjoy your contributions to the phorum. The problem for me is that I rarely understand them. Do you consider it a personal attack for me to ask you to proof read your posts and edit for spelling or grammar when necessary? I hope not, I would hope that you consider it a compliment that I (or any person) would want to understand what you are trying to say.
[/quote]

Thanks for speaking to me as a fellow and not an idiot, i will look for the phat spell check now. :)

[quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1334947597' post='2421332']
Sorry - I took the time to actually skim the thread.

I agree with Tab that some of the people here like to sit on their own little pedestals - heck, I'll even admit that I'm probably one of them!

Tab, if anyone has been speaking condescendingly to you, I'm sure they didn't mean to. They probably do the same outside of PM, too. I think Catholics in general have problems with humility, understandably. When you're one of the relatively few people in the world who understands that this abortive and sex-filled culture is bad, then it's natural to put yourself on a pedestal, because you know more than the majority of people out there.

We all need lessons in humility...
[/quote]

Me too :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1338772005' post='2440390']
Greatest thread of all Phatmass-Time
[/quote]

actually, that would be the Never-Ending Gay Debate thread.

ardillacid

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338773350' post='2440401']
[/quote]Wrong. As the Greatest Phatmasser of All Time my vote is the only one that counts.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1338772005' post='2440390']
Greatest thread of all Phatmass-Time
[/quote]

It is the great thread title for sure. I highly recommend the Never-Ending Gay Debate thread. There is a reason it was moved the the Legendary Board. Grab a 6-pack(if you got $14) and enjoy.

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1338776862' post='2440412']
Wrong. As the Greatest Phatmasser of All Time my vote is the only one that counts.
[/quote]

Weren't you the one who voted for himself for the Most Humble Phatmasser?

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338773350' post='2440401']
[/quote]

Oh gosh not that again lol

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1338809930' post='2440508']
Grab a 6-pack(if you got $14)
[/quote]

ouch.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338856220' post='2440932']
ouch.
[/quote]

PA has insane crazy beer prices. The worst experience at the meet-up.