An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ibf Woz Valid

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1327524709' post='2375265']
is that 'old person' talk for something?
[/quote]
I believe it's German Nihilist talk for ordering pancakes.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Socrates' timestamp='1327542514' post='2375467']
I believe it's German Nihilist talk for ordering pancakes.
[/quote]
I believe it was Dutch.

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1327523049' post='2375240']
MT, I always knew that you were a creature of profound wisdom, but you have just outdone yourself. Please procreate as soon and as frequently as possible because the world needs so much more of this.
[/quote]

:| agreed.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1327523144' post='2375242']
I think I love you.
[/quote]

platonically, of course...
[spoiler][img]http://i.mnpls.com/482/48269.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1327529132' post='2375351']
So wait.

If he's talking about IBF, like "in bitro", are we actually discussing in [i]bistro [/i]fertilization? Because that is definitely illicit. Or bad form at the very least.
[/quote]

dont knock it till you try it, missy. Its the quickest way to get the waiter's attention when its busy.

Edited by Jesus_lol

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1327542987' post='2375473']
I believe it was Dutch.
[/quote]
Ja, das stimmt!

The picture in the spoiler does NOT mean "I'm watching you." It means, "I see you," but the SEE is formed incorrectly.

Further proof that people who don't know sign language should leave it alone. Deaf people have enough trouble without non-Deaf people fracking around with their language.

Thank you very much.

No wonder she likes you so much. :|

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1327554900' post='2375568'] The picture in the spoiler does NOT mean "I'm watching you." It means, "I see you," but the SEE is formed incorrectly. Further proof that people who don't know sign language should leave it alone. Deaf people have enough trouble without non-Deaf people fracking around with their language. Thank you very much. [/quote]

You know ASL? We should discuss this. :like:

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1327556905' post='2375575']
No wonder she likes you so much. :|

You know ASL? We should discuss this. :like:
[/quote]

Yeah.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1327524632' post='2375263']
Marie-Therese said:
" You beg for prayers regarding your addiction issues, but then apparently do nothing to address them. You posted that you got kicked out of a rehab that you worked hard to get into because you refused to go to a movie with your group. Your priorities are, to say the least, jacked up. So if one thing about a rehab doesn't suit your discerning tastes, then oh well? What is more important to you, your high-minded need for entertainment of your own choosing, or getting yourself to stop being stoned out of your gourd all the time? If you directed half the energy to your recovery that you did to posting bizarre threads here that no one can understand, you'd be in a much better place."

Bingo!

Can you spell D-E-N-I-A-L?
[/quote]

just ak me what i am doing about my problems and not assume that i am doing nothing. But now that it comes up let me tell you i have tried rehab 3 times in the last year and a.a. on and off again through that period and presently am becoming more consistant and regular at a.a. meetings and have had only one standard drink in the last 3 and a half or so weeks,I would have rather to have not even had that one. But aye alleluia that that one didn't turn into 20-30 which for the past 7-8 months has been my average session twice a week :( . Let me be honest with my opinion of most of you as you have been so honest with me of your opinion of me personaly. I think your pompous prats sitting on a mantle of piety that you created by your own strengths and as soon as real storm appears(god forbid this to happen because i also love you guys) you will find your viewing platforms aren't so secure. Get off you little platforms is what i think and lets talk.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

actually ignore most of the previous post because this was mean't to be about IBF and the validiltiy of all children and to be careful not to turn such children away from the church and be the cause of there falling. This post was not meant to be about me and was not meant to be about you. Please forgive my opinion of yourselves it was a bit harsh i'm sure because i am no st padre pio and can not make such statements on the state of your hearts/intentions nore make a judgement of the state of your souls. I would hope for the same considerations.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1327550136' post='2375527']

platonically, of course...
[spoiler][img]http://i.mnpls.com/482/48269.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[/quote]

Beware the Greeks bearing gifts.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327627727' post='2375947']
just ak me what i am doing about my problems and not assume that i am doing nothing. But now that it comes up let me tell you i have tried rehab 3 times in the last year and a.a. on and off again through that period and presently am becoming more consistant and regular at a.a. meetings and have had only one standard drink in the last 3 and a half or so weeks,I would have rather to have not even had that one. But aye alleluia that that one didn't turn into 20-30 which for the past 7-8 months has been my average session twice a week :( . Let me be honest with my opinion of most of you as you have been so honest with me of your opinion of me personaly. I think your pompous prats sitting on a mantle of piety that you created by your own strengths and as soon as real storm appears(god forbid this to happen because i also love you guys) you will find your viewing platforms aren't so secure. Get off you little platforms is what i think and lets talk.
[/quote]
[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327628262' post='2375952']
actually ignore most of the previous post because this was mean't to be about IBF and the validiltiy of all children and to be careful not to turn such children away from the church and be the cause of there falling. This post was not meant to be about me and was not meant to be about you. Please forgive my opinion of yourselves it was a bit harsh i'm sure because i am no st padre pio and can not make such statements on the state of your hearts/intentions nore make a judgement of the state of your souls. I would hope for the same considerations.
[/quote]

Since you have been so gracious as to share your opinion, let me reciprocate.

First, I do forgive you for your post. I don't hold it against you. You're free to think whatever you please of me or anyone else. Here's where you and I differ, however. I based my post strictly on your posts and behaviour on this phorum. You based your post on your own irritation and presumptions. I referenced what you yourself have stated openly. I made no judgments on the state of your soul. I commented on your own words, which are able to be objectively assessed with no bias. For all your indignation, you seemed to take no issue yesterday commenting on people's motives or religion.

Will I ignore the first post? No. You made it. I read it. Now we're going to discuss it.

That post was remarkable for a few reasons, one of which is that you managed complete, readable sentences. Members on this phorum struggle to ascertain even the most basic meaning out of the majority of your posts, and there have been plenty of occasions where they have been followed up with a "sorry I was drunk" addendum. If we attribute that to many of your comments, can we be blamed for that? If you took a few moments to post your thoughts with some attempt at clarity and care, you'd find more people much more willing to engage you in discourse. I'm far from the first person to comment on the matter and won't be the last, I surmise. Trying to encourage you to post with more care doesn't make others "pompous," it makes them caring for at least attempting to read and discuss.

And as for my "pompous piety," I can tell you one thing. I hold myself to be among the least pious people to ever live. I don't post many things about myself personally and I do that for a reason. You have chosen something else and, thus, you open yourself up to comment. That's fine. Not everyone is a 'close to the vest' type of person. However, let me be very clear. You don't know me. You don't know my motivation and you certainly cannot comment on my pomposity, piety, or any other pejorative you care to toss in there. I took the time and effort to type out a response to you that encouraged you to seek help. I am glad that you say you have not been drinking. That is a wonderful thing. That does not, however, render my comments moot. You are not as yet a recovered addict. Your posts are baffling. Your attitude vacillates from defensive to apologetic because you don't think about what you post here. You might think about a vague topic, but you fail to put a guard on what you say.

Like I said before, I don't hold your comments against you. I sincerely hope you get help. Before you condemn others to the storm clouds of God's anger, perhaps you should be more concerned about the platform you're sitting on.

Archaeology cat

As for IVF, while the Church certainly doesn't condone the use of IVF, She does not punish the children conceived in that way. Instead, She seeks to teach why IVF isn't right. None of us had a say in the circumstances in which we were conceived, though, and are not to be condemned or turned away for that.

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327627727' post='2375947']
Get off you little platforms is what i think and lets talk.
[/quote]

What language shall we talk in?