An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ibf Woz Valid

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Aloysius' timestamp='1327491053' post='2374927']
listen, the International Boxing Federation is totally invalid. If Japan doesn't recognize it, then it must be wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Boxing_Federation

lol incidentally, the first google search result for "IBF Naprotechnology" is this thread on phatmass, so I remain in the dark as to what you are talking about. what is "IBF"?
[/quote]looks like the tv sucked your brains out :(

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327478443' post='2374911']
Unsure if this comment is seriouse or some kind of sick joke. Please illuminate me to your intentions. ie: please explain what you mean.
[/quote]
Unlikely to be seriouse. Sick, perhaps. Joke, perhaps.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1327478920' post='2374914']
dude, no one has any clue what you are talking about.
[/quote]

I do.

I'm not sure if that's a consequence of having the gift of words, or if I really need to start worrying about myself.

Marie-Therese

I believe, if I may, that I might shed some light on this thread. I believe that OP was trying, in a maximum fail type of fashion, to have a discussion about IVF (in vitro fertilization). Since no children have yet been conceived "in bitro" then I am assuming he was trying to talk about something that he had limited understanding of.

Tab, permit me to offer you a few suggestions. As a casual observer of the regular mind-numbing posts that pop up here under your name from time to time (and as you have publicly discussed your issues with drink and drugs), I feel obliged to say something. I think it's time that you took a long hard look at yourself. You beg for prayers regarding your addiction issues, but then apparently do nothing to address them. You posted that you got kicked out of a rehab that you worked hard to get into because you refused to go to a movie with your group. Your priorities are, to say the least, jacked up. So if one thing about a rehab doesn't suit your discerning tastes, then oh well? What is more important to you, your high-minded need for entertainment of your own choosing, or getting yourself to stop being stoned out of your gourd all the time? If you directed half the energy to your recovery that you did to posting bizarre threads here that no one can understand, you'd be in a much better place.

Please, for the love of God, get yourself into a rehab and do whatever they tell you. Your scrupulosity becomes ridiculous in the face of the fact that you are murdering yourself with addiction. If you think that God cares more about what movie you saw in rehab than the fact that you are an addict that needed rehab in the first place, then I think your ideas about God need some more clarification. And chastising other members here for not being Catholic...well, let's just say that I wouldn't be casting the first stone if I were you. Judging the hearts of other people is a dangerous hobby.

And please, as an additional thought, after you get the rehab thing addressed...grammar. Investigate it. I mean, what did the letter Z ever do to you? You have killed it.

MT, I always knew that you were a creature of profound wisdom, but you have just outdone yourself. Please procreate as soon and as frequently as possible because the world needs so much more of this.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1327522581' post='2375229']
I believe, if I may, that I might shed some light on this thread. I believe that OP was trying, in a maximum fail type of fashion, to have a discussion about IVF (in vitro fertilization). Since no children have yet been conceived "in bitro" then I am assuming he was trying to talk about something that he had limited understanding of.

Tab, permit me to offer you a few suggestions. As a casual observer of the regular mind-numbing posts that pop up here under your name from time to time (and as you have publicly discussed your issues with drink and drugs), I feel obliged to say something. I think it's time that you took a long hard look at yourself. You beg for prayers regarding your addiction issues, but then apparently do nothing to address them. You posted that you got kicked out of a rehab that you worked hard to get into because you refused to go to a movie with your group. Your priorities are, to say the least, jacked up. So if one thing about a rehab doesn't suit your discerning tastes, then oh well? What is more important to you, your high-minded need for entertainment of your own choosing, or getting yourself to stop being stoned out of your gourd all the time? If you directed half the energy to your recovery that you did to posting bizarre threads here that no one can understand, you'd be in a much better place.

Please, for the love of God, get yourself into a rehab and do whatever they tell you. Your scrupulosity becomes ridiculous in the face of the fact that you are murdering yourself with addiction. If you think that God cares more about what movie you saw in rehab than the fact that you are an addict that needed rehab in the first place, then I think your ideas about God need some more clarification. And chastising other members here for not being Catholic...well, let's just say that I wouldn't be casting the first stone if I were you. Judging the hearts of other people is a dangerous hobby.

And please, as an additional thought, after you get the rehab thing addressed...grammar. Investigate it. I mean, what did the letter Z ever do to you? You have killed it.
[/quote]

I think I love you.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1327522958' post='2375239']
never has the debate table and lame board been so inexplicably mixed.
[/quote]

I completely disagree with this. Obviously you're a leftist communist pinko weirdo who pulls the tails of puppies.

Grumble bum hath pannekoeken!!

Marie-Therese said:
" You beg for prayers regarding your addiction issues, but then apparently do nothing to address them. You posted that you got kicked out of a rehab that you worked hard to get into because you refused to go to a movie with your group. Your priorities are, to say the least, jacked up. So if one thing about a rehab doesn't suit your discerning tastes, then oh well? What is more important to you, your high-minded need for entertainment of your own choosing, or getting yourself to stop being stoned out of your gourd all the time? If you directed half the energy to your recovery that you did to posting bizarre threads here that no one can understand, you'd be in a much better place."

Bingo!

Can you spell D-E-N-I-A-L?

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1327524532' post='2375258']
[/quote]

is that 'old person' talk for something?

So wait.

If he's talking about IBF, like "in bitro", are we actually discussing in [i]bistro [/i]fertilization? Because that is definitely illicit. Or bad form at the very least.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1327524532' post='2375258']
[/quote]

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1327524709' post='2375265']
is that 'old person' talk for something?
[/quote]

Nope, Ja[acronym=''][/acronym]ime just has a fine eye for detail and recognizes the next big thing when he sees it.