An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ibf Woz Valid

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domine,brehteren,sympathiesers and others...
I rekon IBF was valid. Let me explain why. The why it was valid is that previously there was no other option, but now we have NaproTechnology but even than untill NaproTechnology is popular culture people will continue with IBF and even than IBF may still exist. Hypothetically people used to have sex with anyone anywhere anytime without marriage untill God allowed us to be concious of his will for marriage and still we are trying to get that right, no thanks to the drug and sexual revolution. That all i got to say, what sayeth ye all ? And the children are valid surely God knitted them together in the womb too.

God bless you all
God is good,God is love, God saves.

Jc "seek and ye shall find." "knock and the door will be opened." "eat of my flesh and drink of my blood and you will have life." "you will be measured by the rule you measure with."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

JC "anyone whom iz the cause of the fall of one of these little ones, it would be better for he to have a boulder tied around him and cast into the middle of the ocean."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm glad you agree, but be careful with this subject because some are going great gunz at keeping the ibf children from entering into communion with the holy roman catholic church or even just being baptised and believing. Surely Jesus words about children are valid on the ibf childrens life too? yay or nay ?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1327469542' post='2374882']
But woz it licit?
[/quote]

Unsure if this comment is seriouse or some kind of sick joke. Please illuminate me to your intentions. ie: please explain what you mean.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

and the reason why there are hardly any baptised believers here from the non denoms or other denominations possibly is our attitude. Not the church doctrine or biblical principals etc etc but the way we deliver these to the dying world crying out for answers. And i am apart to this too at times unfortunately. And what about those others whom are not even baptised that come searching for answers ?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1327478920' post='2374914']
dude, no one has any clue what you are talking about.
[/quote]

possibly because the t.v. has finally sucked your brains out :(

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

actually ignore that, i failed to read your title. and i should have said hardly any. So why do you stay around here Jesus_lol ?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

you are non catholic, what do you believe in than, science,faithfullness,hope,work or possibly love or all of the above ?

just interested Jesus_lol no pun intended

you know, there are a few other religions than catholic....

but actually i am a nondenom christian that happens to lean in many catholic directions.. I stay here because i want to.

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327479142' post='2374916']
actually ignore that, i failed to read your title. and i should have said hardly any. So why do you stay around here Jesus_lol ?
[/quote]

me not being catholic has very little to do with not being able to decipher poorly written train of thought ramblings.

Edited by Jesus_lol

listen, the International Boxing Federation is totally invalid. If Japan doesn't recognize it, then it must be wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Boxing_Federation

lol incidentally, the first google search result for "IBF Naprotechnology" is this thread on phatmass, so I remain in the dark as to what you are talking about. what is "IBF"?