An Old School Catholic Message Board

Possible Roots Of War

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

pax domine sit semper vobiscum bretheren,sympathiesers and others...
I was chatting with a lay brother in christ about how some supposed athiests(and i believe a true athiest has no opinion on god or that pertaining from the concept of god because an athiest believes there is no god as opposed to a satanist whom possibly believes god is evil.) We where discussing something and it came up that his work collegues used to say religion is the cause of all wars. And it got me thinking that possibly war is born of jealous and/or envy (which possibly leads to the breaking of the commandment though shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.) My only back up is caine getting envious and/or jealous of abel. So wars begginings is not of God but of humanity in jealousy and/or envy. This may be a simple way to rebuke the concept of some whom says war is caused by religion. What sayeth ye all?

God bless.
God iz good,God iz love,God saves.
JC "knock and the door will be opened." "seek and ye shall find." "do unto others as you would have done unto you." "you will be measured with the rod that you measure with."

St Paul "persistance bears fruits of hope." "please have a little bit for what ails you."
O.T. "don't drink with drunkards."
N.T. "be drunk of the spirit not of alcohol."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

unsure whom that is ? are you from the bayou ? it wouldn't matter to me if you where or you weren't.
God bless.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

Bayou?? No. Just thought I recognized a similarity of writing style and thought process. I just read dairy's latest post and think I owe someone an aplo-G. My bad.