An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Percent Out Of A 100 Are You Convinced That The God Of The Bible

[quote name='Dennis Tate' timestamp='1327588281' post='2375685']
99.99999999999^n%

[url="http://www.carbonbias.blogspot.com/"]http://www.carbonbias.blogspot.com/[/url]
Dogmatic Atheists Lack Mathematical Aptitude.
[/quote] That was amesome. Don't understand all of it but still amesome.

Edited by Guest

The near death experience was razzle dazzle too. I think these are proof of God. Not everyone can be making these stories up.

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1327741104' post='2376506']
That was amesome. Don't understand all of it but still amesome.
[/quote] " amesome "

Ok whatever lol amesome amesome amesome

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1327768496' post='2376549']
" amesome "

Ok whatever lol amesome amesome amesome
[/quote]
Try writing what crowed after Peter had denied Jesus three times!
Before the pickle crows....

OKay before the jar of pickles crows you will deny Christ three times.

Edited by Mark of the Cross

Well, i would first say that faith is a gift and its a decision.

I believe 100% that the God of the OT is God because he has revealed himself in space and time. We can only know God because of the Incarnation in history: he was seen and touched! The Word, the very Thought of God! The OT [b]indicated[/b] that he would come to us and he did! It's always dark before the dawn: this is how it works after the Fall, but Jesus is Light! Keep desiring the grace of understanding and he will give it to you. Seek his face when you open the Bible (it's only called the word of God because the Word of God who gives meaning to everything is contained spiritually within.)

That said, I have difficulties, struggles, and some of the ways of God completely elude me. Sometimes I feel lost, scared out of my mind, and I wonder and I don't [b]feel[/b] convinced. In those times, I choose to believe anyway; I make a decision to believe. That's only possible, though still difficult, because I am convinced in the first place. And I can only make a decision because he offers me his help to do so... take his hand and don't let go.

Difficulties don't equal doubt or a lack of conviction. You really should read the book, [url="http://www.amazon.com/Believe-Love-Personal-Retreat-Teaching/dp/1928832288/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327789552&sr=1-1"]I Believe in Love[/url]. It helped me a lot.

St. Thomas Aquinas, today on your feast day please pray for us that we are all given an outpouring of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially of understanding. Help us to understand that we might come to me to know him better and love him more and more. Amen!