An Old School Catholic Message Board

Forgiveness

southern california guy

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1322426291' post='2341239']

I share some of the same frustrations that SCG does - so does that now mean that the regulator/admin class is going to start calling me a troll and make comments about the size of my groin area too?
[/quote]
no, my aim isn't that good.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1322426291' post='2341239']

I share some of the same frustrations that SCG does - so does that now mean that the regulator/admin class is going to start calling me a troll and make comments about the size of my groin area too?
[/quote]
I doubt that if SCG hit some people in the face it would be considered a sin. More like just deserves! I'm with you Norse. We all have questions, some of us just don't know it.

[quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1322426291' post='2341239'] I share some of the same frustrations that SCG does - so does that now mean that the regulator/admin class is going to start calling me a troll and make comments about the size of my groin area too?[/quote]
Norse, in all the years you have been here, there have been times I have disagreed with you. But in all the years I've been here, I have never seen you be disrespectful of the Church, as a whole (not talking about bishops here), or be blatantly misogynistic and disrespectful towards women. You have a genuine love and respect for the Church and Her teachings, though you may have strong opinions about the problems of the Church and their cause. I see none of the genuine love and respect coming from SCG's quarter.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322409334' post='2341172']

Nunsense, you read something into my post that was not there. Was not being hostile to you.
[/quote]

Perhaps hostile is too harsh a word - still seemed a bit snarky to me "no poo, Sherlock" - sounds like a put down kinda like "boy aren't you stupid nunsense!", but then what do I know?

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1322440445' post='2341326']Perhaps hostile is too harsh a word - still seemed a bit snarky to me "no poo, Sherlock" - sounds like a put down kinda like "boy aren't you stupid nunsense!", but then what do I know?[/quote]
again, you are reading something that isn't there. in my part of the world, it's just a 'poking fun' euphemism. and 'poo' is the phatmass philtered word for something else.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322442967' post='2341352']
again, you are reading something that isn't there. in my part of the world, it's just a 'poking fun' euphemism. and 'poo' is the phatmass philtered word for something else.
[/quote]

Well, I can see you don't feel you have been in the least offensive, so I won't take offense then. Internet writing is always a little tricky as we all know - or should I say 'no poo Sherlock' ? I'll remember that phrase and try to use it - be interesting to try it from the other side of the fence. pax.

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1322443256' post='2341357']Well, I can see you don't feel you have been in the least offensive, so I won't take offense then. Internet writing is always a little tricky as we all know - or should I say 'no poo Sherlock' ? I'll remember that phrase and try to use it - be interesting to try it from the other side of the fence. pax.[/quote]
let's put it this way: it's a phrase to use between friends. ;)

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1322443572' post='2341358']
let's put it this way: it's a phrase to use between friends. ;)
[/quote]

Then I feel honoured to be included amongst the friends of Lil Red ! :clap:

To be clear, my troll post was in regard to his choice of people to punch -- namely those with whom he has had words in the past. I deliberately marked my post as trolling because I knew his post necessitated a response that I had neither the brain power nor the willingness to create at that time. Forgive me if I seemed derogatory, but the format of his post left much to be desired, and much at which to laugh.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1322450998' post='2341431']
To be clear, my troll post was in regard to his choice of people to punch -- namely those with whom he has had words in the past. I deliberately marked my post as trolling because I knew his post necessitated a response that I had neither the brain power nor the willingness to create at that time. Forgive me if I seemed derogatory, but the format of his post left much to be desired, and much at which to laugh.
[/quote]

waitaminute....

So he really does want to punch me in the face???

Well get in line mister!!

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1322457323' post='2341509']

waitaminute....

So he really does want to punch me in the face???

Well get in line mister!!
[/quote]
Yeah he's after me! No wait, I did that, even if I did get moderated for it!
(disclaimer- LOL ROFL LOL)