An Old School Catholic Message Board

Time To Shine The Light On Some Demon Dust Or Possibly Just Vent

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Pax domine bretheren,sympathiesers and others...
I may be way wrong but what the salty crustacheans is the western world, surely this is classing people and as far as i'm aware the holy roman catholic church is against class systems. Where is the west without the east and where are either without the north east,south west and etc etc. I can't believe this hocus pocus, maybe i should i don't know. And is there a difference between developed/developing nations and the western and eastern world, surely developed and developing is more appropriate yes, I don't give a blithering barnacles about cowboys and indians and cops and robbers, what are you playing at miss u.s.a. ? Please explain, that i may possibly understand ? I find this classing and seperation of people offensive and contrary to the christian rites of human dignity. Like i said i may be wrong <shrugs> maybe we need such distinctions, and i'm no left wing extreme liberal, i am not saying lets all do yoga for better karma sutra while we kung fu all opposition, nore am i a right wing fundamentalist. And anyhow what the deadly blue ringed octopi iz a left and right wing of the church, are we all not allowed to mis-interpret or be mis-informed at times too, i fear all this talk of the western world and left and right wing church in a manner that it will cause division in a manner of judging people as left or right wing and not being able to gently correct or even dialogue with someone whom may be mis-informed or mis-interpreted personaly, and even stop us bothering to pray for them, just be carefull or you may miss the catch of the day when it is biting at your line or possibly our nets are having holes in them which need repairing hence the renewal of the latin rite,the charesmatic renewal, and vatican2.

God bless you all.
Onward Christian Souls
JC "seek and ye shall find,knock and the door will be opened." "love one another as i have loved you."
O.T. "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD."

St Paul "persistance bears fruits of hope."
St Francessca Cabrini (the american saint) "he that dares nothing recieves nothing,a missionary must be fearless."
St Mary Mackillop of the cross "be eager in your desires but patient in there accomplishment."

P.S. I don't wan't a sword fight with anyone,lets leave the sword fighting to the sword fish,hey can you imagine catching one of those. Now that iz a battle and a half to real in for the kingdom of heaven :)

But I enjoy swordfighting! It's so much fun :) I highly recommend it. :crusader2:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zvffHu_wo[/media]

No idea what your post is about, though, sorry. Yeah, people are different and see the world in different ways, so it's plenty easy to start grouping people who are more similar together. I use the term 'third world' fairly consistently, because it evokes Nat'l geographic shots of trash burning on the side of the road and medium sized stray dogs roaming the streets and lots of half-dressed children without shoes. I have no idea how fair it is to make it sound like my culture is better (1st world) than the lower down the food chain 3rd world, but...how often is it important to point that out?

Labels are convenient, but it is not a good idea to reduce people to simply a collection of labels, as if that tells you everything you need to know about a person.

southern california guy

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1320715560' post='2332945']
Pax domine bretheren,sympathiesers and others...
I may be way wrong but what the salty crustacheans is the western world, surely this is classing people and as far as i'm aware the holy roman catholic church is against class systems. Where is the west without the east and where are either without the north east,south west and etc etc. I can't believe this hocus pocus, maybe i should i don't know. And is there a difference between developed/developing nations and the western and eastern world, surely developed and developing is more appropriate yes, I don't give a blithering barnacles about cowboys and indians and cops and robbers, what are you playing at miss u.s.a. ? Please explain, that i may possibly understand ? I find this classing and seperation of people offensive and contrary to the christian rites of human dignity. Like i said i may be wrong <shrugs> maybe we need such distinctions, and i'm no left wing extreme liberal, i am not saying lets all do yoga for better karma sutra while we kung fu all opposition, nore am i a right wing fundamentalist. And anyhow what the deadly blue ringed octopi iz a left and right wing of the church, are we all not allowed to mis-interpret or be mis-informed at times too, i fear all this talk of the western world and left and right wing church in a manner that it will cause division in a manner of judging people as left or right wing and not being able to gently correct or even dialogue with someone whom may be mis-informed or mis-interpreted personaly, and even stop us bothering to pray for them, just be carefull or you may miss the catch of the day when it is biting at your line or possibly our nets are having holes in them which need repairing hence the renewal of the latin rite,the charesmatic renewal, and vatican2.

God bless you all.
Onward Christian Souls
JC "seek and ye shall find,knock and the door will be opened." "love one another as i have loved you."
O.T. "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD."

St Paul "persistance bears fruits of hope."
St Francessca Cabrini (the american saint) "he that dares nothing recieves nothing,a missionary must be fearless."
St Mary Mackillop of the cross "be eager in your desires but patient in there accomplishment."

P.S. I don't wan't a sword fight with anyone,lets leave the sword fighting to the sword fish,hey can you imagine catching one of those. Now that iz a battle and a half to real in for the kingdom of heaven :)
[/quote]

Give me a second. I'm still trying to decide on the proper label for you -- and your type! :mad: You're not fooling anybody. Either you're with us or you're against us! Either you're part of the solution, or you're part of the problem! Are you trying to be a cowboy or something? It's high time that you got onboard!

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1321205675' post='2335722']

Give me a second. I'm still trying to decide on the proper label for you -- and your type! :mad: You're not fooling anybody. Either you're with us or you're against us! Either you're part of the solution, or you're part of the problem! Are you trying to be a cowboy or something? It's high time that you got onboard!
[/quote]

Table has said often that he struggles with drug and alcohol addiction. This may account for his less coherent posts. It's important to be patient and kind - I have a close relative who suffers from alcoholism, and it's a very lonely and heavy cross to bear. As a family, we find it helps if we just don't engage with some of the bizarre things she says and writes when she isn't sober, and to keep repeating that we love her and we'll talk to her properly when she's in a better frame of mind.

[quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1321205675' post='2335722']

[/quote]

I'm trying to figure out if you're the pot or the kettle.