An Old School Catholic Message Board

Novena To St Therese- Yes It's Time Again

vee

It is almost her feast day again so start praying!

:french: :nun: :flowers:

:pray:

Day one

[left]O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.[/left][left]O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands .... (Mention specific requests).[/left][left]St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day. Amen.[/left]

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1316790921' post='2308919']
I've already got a jump on it!
[/quote]

lol yeah I know some people start a day earlier so they finish the novena the day before, not the day of, the feast. Novena early birds :P I remember a couple of years ago I forget about it and started the novena on her feast day. She still paid attention :)

For those of you who don't have it on hand . . . here it is [url="http://www.ewtn.com/therese/novena.htm"]http://www.ewtn.com/therese/novena.htm[/url] (together with a wonderful pic of St. Therese and Celine which you don't see around much....)

I pray our novenas bring showers of roses, spiritual and otherwise, on ourselves and on all those for whom we offer them.

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1316791291' post='2308926']

lol yeah I know some people start a day earlier so they finish the novena the day before, not the day of, the feast. Novena early birds :P I remember a couple of years ago I forget about it and started the novena on her feast day. She still paid attention :)
[/quote]

Thank you much for the post, vee. I actually have it on my cell phone's calendar to remind me to pray this novena to my patron.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thank you so much! I'll be praying! [color=#ee82ee]@[/color][color=#008000]-->->----[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive] I'll start tonight... I can go into the chapel when I'm at Youth Group.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008000] [/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#ee82ee] [/color] :popcorn2:[color=#ee82ee] [/color][color=#000000] [s] Movie[/s] V.S. [/color] Praying :amen: [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive] [/font]

Edited by i<3LSOP

:nun1:

Day two

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands .... (Mention specific requests).
St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day. Amen.

I forgot to start yesterday so I will finish late for her feast day but I will start tonight. May the little flower of Our Lord obtain for us the graces we ask for through her intercession !

Not going to "spill the beans" of my intention, but.... you probably guesses I'm the prayer warrior here for all of you with vocations, hmmmm :saint2:

:nun3:

Day three

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands .... (Mention specific requests).
St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day. Amen.