An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Is Not A Moral Monster

You were clearly having homicidal ideations ([i]it does not require a serious commitment[/i]) which is sufficient grounds to hold you and you were clearly threatening me because of my lack of belief which would qualify as a religious hate crime. If I may make a suggestion, unless you intend to apologize as I implicated earlier, you might want to stop replying in this topic.

Edited by Mr.Cat

I disagree. I ony said that if God told me to kill you I would listen to Him. This is in response to statements you made in the other thread.

Edited by Guest

Ok just reread the other thread. In post 43 stevil asked the question " if God told you to kill someone would you listen ?" I thought Mr. Cat asked this question. Doesn't change anything but I thought mr.cat had asked the question when I wrote the original post.

Edited by Guest

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Drink don't drunk,unless a special occasion like a wedding feast i decease the beast.

God bless yall, from the lost boy tribe of levi.
O.T. "whom can wrestle with leviathon and win?"
:reaper: P.S.S. this thread has been hijacked by levi tha reaper much deeper mwah ha ha ,st francis of assisi "sister death were has your sting gone?"

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1316761841' post='2308842']
You appologize to God first then mabey you will get a sorry from me.
[/quote]

That's not how it works, my friend. Swallow your pride. I do it all the time, and it doesn't smell of elderberries as much as people say it does. Being a Christian means not only forgiving before the person asks for it, but apologizing before the person knows you wronged them.

God bless you, my brother :)

Selah