An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Is Not A Moral Monster

First off God is not a monster. Second He is real. You don't know me and I don't know you but if you have walked in my shoes and seen what I have you could not argue with me when I tell you Jesus is real. I have come to know Him. I'm not nuts. I'm crazy but not nuts. God has shown me He exsist. I could tell you my story but it doesn't matter. I would just warn you Mr. Cat that the way you attack God is really playing with fire. My faith is strong but others may be weak. What you write is attacks on God and could really trouble someone weak in their faith. You view God as a heartless cold serial killer. He is not that but if that's what you want God to be then He become that in your reality. What you seem to be doing is setting yourself up as a enemy of God and attacking Him in a community that is filled with people who love Him and know He is real and know how good He is and how he is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I would be very carefull how you attack the creator of life and this universe. I would pray that you be wise and come into His peace and protection. I would pray you stop attacking Him. And if you are going to attack Him not do it here at a place where people love Him and are wanting more of His goodness and grace and wanting to learn how to know Him better. Again my faith is strong but if it were weaker you could pull me away from God as if you were satan himself. Peace.

Edited by Guest

And so you know Mr. Cat if God told me to come find you and kill you I wouldn't think twice. I would obey. But God told me instead to pray for you and encourage you to pray that He could give you understanding and give you faith that is real and living since you do not believe. Godbless you bro. You're here. So there is hope.

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1316699599' post='2308504'] haromes[/quote]is that some fancy new drug all the kids are doing these days?

[quote]
You view God as a heartless cold serial killer.
[/quote]

[quote]
And so you know Mr. Cat if God told me to come find you and kill you I wouldn't think twice.
[/quote]

ಠ_ಠ

[quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1316668291' post='2308435']
And so you know Mr. Cat if God told me to come find you and kill you I wouldn't think twice. I would obey. But God told me instead to pray for you and encourage you to pray that He could give you understanding and give you faith that is real and living since you do not believe. Godbless you bro. You're here. So there is hope.
[/quote]
uncool

Selah and HSM, the question was posed on the other thread:

"If God told you to kill someone, would you do everything in your power to obey?"

DeliveryBoy's impassioned plea here acknowledges that he [i]does[/i] obey God, but what God tells him to do is to pray for people, not kill them.

I agree that that was not the best way of demonstrating his point, but feel the need to point out that he's not actually threatening to kill Mr. Cat.

[quote name='stevil' timestamp='1316719247' post='2308604']
How would you know that the instruction to kill someone comes from god and not devil, or simply your own imagination?
[/quote]
Secret handshake.

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1316719979' post='2308608']
Secret handshake.
[/quote]

SHHH!!!!! That's a secret, Winnie!

Edited by Selah

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1316721222' post='2308611']
God told me it was okay.
[/quote]

Well God told me that I could take your swag.

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1316721630' post='2308613']

Well God told me that I could take your swag.
[/quote]
God told me He was just joking with you and that I should smite you if you try.