An Old School Catholic Message Board

Priesthood Trading Cards

brandelynmarie

brandelynmarie

http://catholicvoiceomaha.com/main.asp?SectionID=9&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=13133&TM=65711.42

I found this while trying to find out more info on the Daughters of the Church. I found it kinda neat as it would help promote vocations to the priesthood & give you a little personal info when praying for them. :)

Now...wouldn't it be neat to have nun & sister cards? Instead of batting averages, it could be number of daily rosaries or something. :) (Just kidding!)

Edited by brandelynmarie

Yes!

I like the idea of sisters from different communities. Can you imagine- "have you got Sr. Maria from the Sisters of Life? I want one with their charism to protect babies" I have two of the teaching ones- do you want Sr. Peter Joseph from the Nashville Dominicans?"(names made up).

brandelynmarie

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1316612139' post='2308060']
razzle dazzle idea! I guess the closest I have would be various profession, ordination and jubilee cards!
[/quote]

razzle dazzle =c00l??? lol exactly how many fil.ters are there?

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1316633098' post='2308188']
:like3: Could you imagine the number of ND & DSMME cards?????
[/quote]

or you could just have one or a few sister representing each different community. Like a matched set of 3 NDs, 3 DSMME, a Summit, and other dominicans -all making up a "spirituality set" like the baseball teams!

Edited by Lisa