An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entering The Capuchins On September 8Th--Prayers Requested

Thepeug

Dear friends,

After six years of discernment, I am entering postulancy with the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, Province of St. Conrad in Denver, Colorado on September 8th. Please pray for me, that Our Lord may grant me the grace of perseverance, and Our Lady would teach me to give my Fiat to Her Son at each moment.

Thank you for your prayers. Please be assured of mine.

In Christ, His Mother, and His servant, St. Francis,

Chris

I will most certainly pray for you! You are entering a wonderful order. I met Fr. Simeon Gallagher, OFMCap, when he came to my parish earlier this year for a mission. I learned a lot from him. God bless you!

Oh wonderful! Many congratulations and prayers for your vocation, and also for the community as they welcome you.

I imagine you are busy, but would you please consider writing a short thread about your journey? We would all love to read it, I am sure, and God may use it to draw someone else to serve him in religious life. Thanks and God Bless you.

Praise God! May you keep the eyes of your heart fixed on the Lord. May your will be strong and simple, undisturbed by memory, imagination and emotions, so that you can use it effectively to continue to choose the Lord in and above all things. May you persevere through all difficulties under the mantle of Our Lady's protection. May the Holy Spirit keep the fire of his love alight in your heart and may the peace that comes from God alone be your sure guide.

Ditto on faithcecelia's request for a brief account of your discernment, if you have time! Either way . . . pray, as I'm sure you will, for the folks on this phorum as we will for you.

[color=#800000][size=4][b]Assurance of prayers.[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#800000][size=4][b]All Gods good is coming towards you.[/b][/size][/color]