An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carmelites In Terre Haute Welcome New Novice!

OnlySunshine

OnlySunshine

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1314542727' post='2296289']

tell me about it! i've been fighting it for months now!!! :wall:
[/quote]

It doesn't help that I watched the videos on YouTube that Brandee made before she left. One of them had me in tears that were streaming down my face. It was incredible! The scene that moves me the most is the one from the miniseries about St. Teresa of the Andes entering Carmel. I love that scene so much. :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1314580870' post='2296654']

It doesn't help that I watched the videos on YouTube that Brandee made before she left. One of them had me in tears that were streaming down my face. It was incredible! The scene that moves me the most is the one from the miniseries about St. Teresa of the Andes entering Carmel. I love that scene so much. :)
[/quote]
Was it the "Living Only For Jesus" one? I posted it in her countdown thread. I love that one too! especially the end with all the scenes from that movie! Had me in tears too! (both the movie and Brandee's video) :sad:

Of course, I also really love her "This is why I can't wait" one to Halo. At first I didn't know what to think of it to that music .. but grew to love it!! It's so original and so Brandee!! What a unique young woman!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1314594914' post='2296761']
Was it the "Living Only For Jesus" one? I posted it in her countdown thread. I love that one too! especially the end with all the scenes from that movie! Had me in tears too! (both the movie and Brandee's video) :sad:

Of course, I also really love her "This is why I can't wait" one to Halo. At first I didn't know what to think of it to that music .. but grew to love it!! It's so original and so Brandee!! What a unique young woman!
[/quote]

Yeah, I think it was actually the first one you mentioned. The reason why it had me so choked up is because of the song "None But Jesus" by Hillsong. That song, I feel, describes my discernment. I heard it for the first time in December 2009 and that was a rough year for me (withdrawing my application from the Carmelites, losing touch with another order because I didn't think they were right for me, etc.). In spite of it all, I wanted to do His will, so that song really spoke to me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTOV0jXirg