An Old School Catholic Message Board

Asking For Prayer

EWIE

[color=#800000][font="Georgia"][size="4"]This is probably posted in the wrong place so please forgive me.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#800000][font="Georgia"][size="4"]You all have such faith and such hope, I really wanted YOUR prayers.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#800000][font="Georgia"][size="4"]I have been bleeding where I should not be, so last week I had some tests done. Today I received the results. [/size][/font][size="4"]My test results were not good. I have cancer again and the Drs. suspect it may be widespread. [/size][/color]
[color=#800000][size="4"]At the end of this week I begin the process of scheduling blood tests, pet scans, etc etc. etc.[/size]
[size="4"]I need your support and your prayers for strength, please. [/size][/color]
[color=#800000][size="4"]I am so tired that I just want to lie down and let it kill me.[/size][/color]
[color=#800000][size="4"]I won't, of course, but, I am just so very tired.[/size][/color]
[color=#800000][size="4"]God reward you, and you are always in my prayers.[/size][/color]

Totally Franciscan

I am so sorry. I have added you to my prayer list and will keep you in prayer. Remember, Jesus I trust in You!

OnlySunshine

Praying for your healing, EWIE and regina_coeli.
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]O great St. Peregrine,you who have called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker"because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from Godfor those who have had recourse to you,you who for so many yearsbore in your own flesh this cancerous diseasethat destroys the very fiber of our being,and who had recourse to the source of all gracewhen the power of man could do no more;you who were favored with the vision of Jesuscoming down from His Cross to heal your affliction,ask of God and Our Lady,the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you.Aided in this way by your powerful intercession,we shall sings to God,now and for all eternity,a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.Amen.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Prayers for you both! My couisn had leukemia and I know how rough cancer and treatment can be. God protect you both

I am adding my prayers too. I will go to a shrine of Our Lady tomorrow and say the rosary for you both. All my love is in it, and hers is stronger. :love:

Could I ask you to pray for the mother of an old schoolfriend of mine? She has cancer too, and this week the doctors told her there is nothing more they can do.

You have my prayers! If you'd like something inspiring to read, this is a seminarian -now deacon- in our diocese who is now in remission from Stage IV Lymphoma. Especially if you go back and read the late 2009/2010 entries, he has battled a lot and may have some helpful things to share.

[url="http://dominicpetan.blogspot.com/"]http://dominicpetan.blogspot.com/[/url]

[color=#800000][size=4][b] Thank you for the suggestion. I looked it up, and will search through his blog.[/b][/size][/color]

[quote name='EWIE' timestamp='1313707393' post='2290901']
[color=#800000][size=4][b]Thank you for the suggestion. I looked it up, and will search through his blog.[/b][/size][/color]
[/quote]

After reading through all of them, I realized he doesn't talk about it a whole lot, but there are a few entries that specifically deal with his cancer.

Edited by Lisa

loveofchrist1

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1313629160' post='2290227']
Praying for your healing, EWIE and regina_coeli.
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]O great St. Peregrine,you who have called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker"because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from Godfor those who have had recourse to you,you who for so many yearsbore in your own flesh this cancerous diseasethat destroys the very fiber of our being,and who had recourse to the source of all gracewhen the power of man could do no more;you who were favored with the vision of Jesuscoming down from His Cross to heal your affliction,ask of God and Our Lady,the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you.Aided in this way by your powerful intercession,we shall sings to God,now and for all eternity,a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.Amen.[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/quote]
AMEN!

OnlySunshine

St. Peregrine really is a miracle worker. I prayed for his intercession when my friend's mother had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that was pretty bad and she is still in remission! St. Peregrine, pray for EWIE and regina_coeli, that they are healed of their afflictions and burdens. Amen.
[center][img]http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/stperegrine_th.jpg[/img][/center]