An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any Chance This Could Be True?

bernard

I'll add that if I was 100% sure I would be calling him pope Siri. Though inconclusive, I find the case for a Siri papacy pretty compelling.

[quote name='bernard' timestamp='1313454330' post='2288710']
the smoke is NOT released until the candidate has accepted the office and taken his name. That only stands to reason, many candidates recieve the votes and then refuse.

Father Khoat went to visit Siri and confirmed that he was pope. If you think Father Khoat was lying I understand, but he did go to Genoa for the specific reason of asking whether he was the true pope. The meeting took place and there are pictures there to prove it.

I'll agree that there are problems with Malachi Martin and Paul Williams but there are also two other men in good standing who said Siri was elected and cast aside.

They could all be lying too i suppose.
[/quote]

Ok, who are the two other men in good standing?

[quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1313457245' post='2288774']
not sure if this has been said yet in regards to the OP or anything but...

cool story, bro.
[/quote]

:doh: why didn't i think of this.

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1313455268' post='2288723']

Ok, who are the two other men in good standing?
[/quote]

Paul scortesco and father Charles Roux.

The first guy's story is here.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTjpEdJCSkU&feature=related[/media]

Edited by bernard

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

St. Bernard pray for us. Glory be to the father and the son and the holy spirit,as it was in the beggining is now and ever shall be, world without end. amen :amen:

it may stand to reason, but do you have a source that says that the smoke is not released until the office is accepted and a name is taken? it seems possible to me that they may burn the ballots before a name is taken thinking that the man has accepted. I'm not so sure it is that commonplace for anyone to refuse after receiving enough votes.

cmotherofpirl

If indeed it actually happened, the easy and most simple explanation is that they were testing the system, so simple a solution that the avowed conspiracy theorist would reject it out of hand...

Again it really doesn't matter, God is in charge.
Bernard we are not SSPX here and do reject all attempts to pretend Vatican II or any of the pope are illegitimate, so if this is your goal its won't work.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1313508466' post='2289072']
If indeed it actually happened, the easy and most simple explanation is that they were testing the system, so simple a solution that the avowed conspiracy theorist would reject it out of hand...

Again it really doesn't matter, God is in charge.
Bernard we are not SSPX here and do reject all attempts to pretend Vatican II or any of the pope are illegitimate, so if this is your goal its won't work.
[/quote]

Well my family has been Catholic going back hundreds of years as I know many of yours have so I feel entitled to voice my opinion.

I'm just searching for the truth and would be more than happy to be proven wrong but as usual the debate ends with "your just a conspiracy theorist"

As many people who think the last 5 popes are legitimate know, there are serious problems with the new rite, Michales Voris is just one of them
[url="http://www.realcatholictv.com/cia/03Massdest/"]http://www.realcatho...cia/03Massdest/[/url]

If the white smoke episode happened and the following pope stayed with the traditions of the church of the last 2000 years it wouldn't be an issue. However we all know there was a revolution which started almost as soon as John XXIII took office.

To me it looks like a coup d'etat. And I'm just calling it like I see it.

Edited by bernard

There is a book called the rules of the conclave.

Pius XII refused and they voted again and he was elected.
Acoording to cardinal Gibbons Pius X pleaded with them not to make him pope after he was elected but in his case the votes were almost unanimous. Apparently refusing in this case is not advised as the Holy Ghost has spoken clearly.

dominicansoul

[quote name='bernard' timestamp='1313536878' post='2289436']

Well my family has been Catholic going back hundreds of years as I know many of yours have so I feel entitled to voice my opinion.

I'm just searching for the truth and would be more than happy to be proven wrong but as usual the debate ends with "your just a conspiracy theorist"

As many people who think the last 5 popes are legitimate know, there are serious problems with the new rite, Michales Voris is just one of them
[url="http://www.realcatholictv.com/cia/03Massdest/"]http://www.realcatho...cia/03Massdest/[/url]

If the white smoke episode happened and the following pope stayed with the traditions of the church of the last 2000 years it wouldn't be an issue. However we all know there was a revolution which started almost as soon as John XXIII took office.

To me it looks like a coup d'etat. And I'm just calling it like I see it.
[/quote]

um, so what do you suggest? we all abandon the Church as we know it now and start our own church? Oh wait, that's what the Protestants did!!!!

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313541707' post='2289496']

um, so what do you suggest? we all abandon the Church as we know it now and start our own church? Oh wait, that's what the Protestants did!!!!
[/quote]

I'd try to stay in communion with all the faithful of the last 2000 years by worshiping as they worshiped.

Do you think that if the pope came out in a devils mask and said we are going to worship Beelzebub that you would bound to obey him? Would you call anyone who opposed him a protestant?

Edited by bernard

[quote name='bernard' timestamp='1313542482' post='2289507']

I'd try to stay in communion with all the faithful of the last 2000 years by worshiping as they worshiped.

Do you think that if the pope came out in a devils mask and said we are going to worship Beelzebub that you would bound to obey him? Would you call anyone who opposed him a protestant?
[/quote]
:doh:

[quote name='bernard' timestamp='1313536878' post='2289436']To me it looks like a coup d'etat. And I'm just calling it like I see it.[/quote]
to me it looks like you've been watching too many silly YouTube videos (made by people with far too much time on their hands).

just callin' it like i see it ;)