An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Consider: Urgent, One More Week To Clear Debt Before Flying Ove

Catherine Therese

Catherine Therese

If you live in Australia and are considering buying a car, please consider mine.

I have a 2009 Holden Cruze. It has done 33,900kms. Its retail value is about $17,500. (Although if you bought it through a dealer he'd slap a window price of $19K on it, I'm sure!)

Two factors detract somewhat from its value:

1. Its registration is due in two weeks
2. It has a bit of a scrape on the very bottom of the car behind the front passenger wheel that amounts to about $200-$400 worth of repair work required

I'm prepared to consider any reasonable offer (I know what I can get at a dealer who is prepared to give me a little bit over the wholesale value) so if you live in Australia and have some money to spare or are looking at cars, please do consider arranging to have a look. PM me for more info.

I owe money on the car (took out the loan a mere 6 weeks before discovering I was called to religious life) and need to clear my debt before entrance. I need to sell this week.

If you live elsewhere and/or are simply not interested in purchasing a car, please pray for me!!

HopefulBride

Praying for you. I know all to well about financial burdens that stand in the way of entrance to religious life. I will be forwarding this as a prayer request to the ladies in my circle.

God Bless,
HB

OnlySunshine

Goodness gracious! I hope you can get a buyer so you don't have to delay entrance over financial debt. Prayers!

Catherine Therese

Thank you all for your prayers and support! God, who is never outdone in generosity, has given me the peace of mind of knowing that I will now receive for my car enough money to pay off my debt :-)

You phatmass-ers are amesome - I've been trying to sell that car for months. I post the message up here and within 24 hours of you folks offering to pray for me, I'm given an offer for the car that comfortably clears the debt and gives me a little bit over to help me cover medical insurance. :-)

Thank you all! Deo gratias!!!!!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Catherine Therese' timestamp='1312117599' post='2278962']
Thank you all for your prayers and support! God, who is never outdone in generosity, has given me the peace of mind of knowing that I will now receive for my car enough money to pay off my debt :-)

You phatmass-ers are amesome - I've been trying to sell that car for months. I post the message up here and within 24 hours of you folks offering to pray for me, I'm given an offer for the car that comfortably clears the debt and gives me a little bit over to help me cover medical insurance. :-)

Thank you all! Deo gratias!!!!!
[/quote]

:yahoo:

Praise God!!!!!!

MissScripture

It's wonderful when things like that happen! Not only does it give you what you needed in the first place, but the reassurance that you are on the right path. :proud: I am so excited for you, CatherineTherese! :woot:

Since it seems that phatmassers' prayers work so much, I ask you if you can pray that I can get a job I'd really like to have...it is not impossible, since last year it was given to a person who is 11 in my list and I am 13... (ok I do not explain in details it is just to give the idea).
So, if you don't mind, please say a prayer, thankssssssss!!!!!!!!